Flat. It doesn't have much depth or complexity. Sorry guys.
Dragon3lf Dragon3lf 18-21, F 18 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Community

Consumerism

Best Answer

Kind of FAT

Best Answer

Lol Ned you don't really like Americans do you?

Best Answer

American culture is defined by its individual and shared culture. A blended culture of the arts, entertainment, sports, leisure activities, and literature; all of these thing together have helped define America culture today.

Best Answer

Sorry, but pretty f'd up

Best Answer

No culture in the USA.

Best Answer

In general: very strange.

Best Answer

loud.

Best Answer

Compared to Australia's , highly sophisticated.

Best Answer

*rolls eyes* It can't be...

Best Answer

diversified and something for everyone.

Best Answer

superficial and materialistic

Best Answer

American culture is so wonderfully diverse but acceptance of others comes hard for many

Best Answer

I have not been America.But according to my teacher Mrs. Liang,American is a country which has more free air to breathe,can feel more sunshine of democracy and respect.But it still exist sth. bad.

Best Answer

Swami Vivekananda fell in love with America. He said it was where his heart was, and he loved the “Yankee-land” as he called it. He said he liked to see new things, not the old ruins of Europe. He felt that America was the place, the people and the opportunity for everything. He may have upset the reporter, when in London he said, “The American civilization is in my opinion, a very great one. I find the American mind peculiarly susceptible to new ideas, nothing is rejected because it is new. It is examined on its own merits.” He told people in Calcutta: “America is where, more than anywhere else, the feeling of brotherhood has been developed. An American meets you for five minutes on board a train and you are his friend, and the next moment he invites you as a guest to his house and opens his whole home to you. He spoke particularly of American women: “Their kindness to me it would take me years to tell. “They are the life and soul of this country” he remarked, and said he could never repay his debt of gratitude to them.

"This is a great land," said Swamiji on one occasion in America, "but I would not like to live here. Americans think too much of money. They give it preference over anything else. Your people have much to learn. When your nation is as old as ours, you will be wiser."

Best Answer

Subtly violent and competitive based, leaving the freedom seeking citizens deeply confused with out realizing it.

Best Answer