Questionator Questionator 26-30 252 Answers Feb 7 in Community

Question of the Day

The perfect kiss is easy to discribe because it could be standing, sitting, upside down, underwater. It could be with tongue or without. It could soft, gentle. It could be hard and passionate. The perfect kiss could be in any type of form because that isn't what makes it perfect, it's having the perfect person for you on the other side of your lips. The perfect kiss starts and ends with love.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Bravo you have my vote

Best Answer

The one on my cheek from my granddaughter, who thought I was asleep.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Perfect kiss is when they kiss you passionately making you feel how they forgot every thing except how special and amazing you were at that very moment and how lucky they were to be a part of your life. A kiss is felt in the first place..some thing more powerful than a million empty words.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

a hard kiss that leaves you trembling, shaky, breathless and wanting.

Best Answer

Best Answer

❤️❤️❤️

Best Answer

Perfect description ☺️

Best Answer

It's the one that makes you think only about doing it again.

Best Answer

The perfect kiss would be not kissing, cos kissing is for idiots.

Best Answer

Are you Asexual perchance?

Best Answer

Actually, yes! Normally I still can kiss people despite being asexual but I'm on angel dust tonight and so I hate everything. Including kissing. But I don't hate you, cos you seem cool.

Best Answer

Interesting.

Best Answer

Yeah. I think I ought to quit smoking.

Best Answer

First KissI love kissing here's how my next first kiss will be!Whilst sharing an intimate moment, I will warmly embrace her with a gentle hug, my strong arms enveloping her and making her feel safe, I will release her slowly and gaze lovingly and longingly into her eyes, I will cup her face between my hands and slowly move my lips toward hers, all the while staring lovingly into her eyes, as our lips meet, I will ever so tenderly open my lips to gently kiss in turn first her lower lip and then her upper lip very slowly and sensuously, I will then slowly caress her lips with the tip of my tongue, when she is comfortable I will enter her mouth with my tongue and our tongues would dance together as one.

Best Answer

you should become a poet...

Best Answer

Why thank you!

Best Answer

I like the way you write.... that's all ....your welcome

Best Answer

wow.

Best Answer

Aww, you just made my heart melt with those beautiful words. <3 Any girl would be lucky to be kissed like that.

Best Answer

A nice long slow kiss with a bit of tounge. Not too much tounge though.

Best Answer

Kissing the mirror.

Best Answer

I am a perfect kisser. I have a reputation for it. Casual friends have asked me to kiss them because they have heard of the effect my kiss has had on others. I always oblige them but tell them they must be prepared, relaxed and open to feelings they can not anticipate. It is important you open their mind to allowing them to let go. It begins by touching lips but that is only the switch that ignites a pulse of nerves that awaken and at the same time relaxes every muscle in their body, especially in the groin. It helps when the front of your thighs meets and press together that allows for a full body connection. In the end I know I have succeeded when there is a faint trembling and when I break the kiss I leave the other person breathless. I have had friends tell me years later that they couldn't believe how overcome they became with passion. And that they have never had another kiss like mine. I hope I don't sound like I'm bragging. I have a gift that allows me to bond with people on a very deep and meaningful human level. I share it whenever I can.

Best Answer

When it is naturally and effortlessly given.

Best Answer

Not too wet, slow and sensuous. Yummmmy

Best Answer

The perfect kiss.......is with someone that i am attracted too. It's slow and soft...I can feel the heat of the moment. Our lips touch barely open. Our tongues dance...the intensity builds soft hard give and take. Then slowly we part, eyes open....then do it again!!

Best Answer

A perfect kiss is one which gives the feeling of affection. A perfect kiss satisfies both physical and emotional hunger.....!!!

Best Answer

Long, deep, sensual- starting slow and then easing into it with someone i am deeply attracted to.

Best Answer

I wouldn't. It is a "had to be there" thing.

Best Answer

Never had one but i think it's one where u completely forget about what/whoever is around u. Kinda lyk you are flying, magical. Anyway thats what movies and novels say.

Best Answer

Any kiss, any time, with Sandra Bullock, or at least in my imagination.

Best Answer

A spontai
n

A completely surprise kiss from my partner as she has dementia. Best one in the whole universe

Best Answer

A teasing kiss, which leads to an aggressive kiss.

Best Answer