syfie syfie 26-30, M 18 Answers Jan 10 in Community

Mine... A vessel my soul resides in. Just a shell.

Best Answer

Too skinny, and it's almost impossible for me to gain weight. I've tried almost everything.

Best Answer

If I could compare it to a celebrity's, I would say I am most similar to Adele's. Body type, anyway. Measurements might be different.

Best Answer

Like a barrel of Jack Daniels

Best Answer

Sexy :)

Best Answer

nice boobs. i wanna suck themmm

Best Answer

Nice bald spot i wanna rub it.

Best Answer

bald spot? I'm bald period lol. I can't tell if that was an insult or not because i was complimenting you

Best Answer

If thats you idea of a compliment I'm scared.

Best Answer

so i say you have nice boobs..you're insulted by that? I say a part of your body looks nice, and you get insulted? that's not very logical. Then you insult me by saying i'm bald...which is clearly insulting. But i am attractive regardless, your face is kind busted but your boobs are good

Best Answer

Saying I have nice boobs is one thing saying that you want to suck on them is immature as hell. My face is beautiful :) and your kind of a ****. Who put the stick up your *** man calm down.

Best Answer

that's not immature, i was just being honest. I'm pretty sure every man likes doing that, i'm just outspoken about it since it's the internet. I beg to differ on the face though. Have a good night

Best Answer

Wow you must feel super cool insulting girls over the internet. You must be one bad *** ************. Your tiny **** has inflated your ego.

Best Answer

Hourglass.

Best Answer

****

Best Answer

Curvy & sporty w/meat on my bones!

Best Answer

Gorgeous and satisfying.<br />
mx:))

Best Answer

functional, strong and shaped like a woman.

Best Answer

The result of steak and cake :-)

Best Answer

I think it looks good.. :)

Best Answer