Questionator Questionator 26-30 165 Answers Sep 2, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

-I love huge panoramic windows with magnificent view so I can get the feeling of being in the nature while I'm inside the house.<br />
-I love having smart closets that makes people's life easier.<br />
-I love hard wood, granites, stones. No carpets.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

It can only be seen when I'm sleeping.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

LOL

Best Answer

One that cleans itself!

Best Answer

I know a good magician... Merlin !

Best Answer

ha ha!... send him over! :)

Best Answer

filled with a loving and supportive family that really cares for everyone inside and includes everyone in the family activities, even visitors!

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

It's a log cabin in the woods overlooking a lake. It is spacious yet maintains a cozy feel throughout. Lots of porch space as well. Inside the master suite there are LEDs that twinkle in the ceiling to simulate starlight when the other lights are out.

Best Answer

A house, where my loveone resides.

Best Answer

Dreams change over time and right now mine would be anywhere I could be with the one I love.

Best Answer

Its gotta be big, a huge backyard, a pool, a big kitchen. a nice garden. Lots and lost of trees around it.

Best Answer

Deep in the forest of the PNW off a unmaintained road would be my home. Natural materials. Steeply angled copper shed roof. Cob, cordwood, and stone walls with heavy timber supports and river stone,recycled wood, and copper penny floors. The shape would incorporate at least one curved wall most likely for the dining area. The main space would be open. The living room would be dominated by a fire pit large enough to roast a boar over made of boulders with a hood hanging over it. The old world gourmet kitchen would use a side of the hearth for a wood oven. The only bedroom/library would be lofted and overlook the other main space. Surround the entire property with fruit trees, berry patches, and xeriscaping that is designed to be different for each season. Add in a few structures such as yurts, tipis, and treehouses for guests and some large sculptures made by me and we are done.

Best Answer

I love the PNW. I lived in WA for almost 11 years...best place I ever lived. Some of the most beautiful homes were in the WA and ID area. I'd love to live there again.

Best Answer

One that cleans itself.

Best Answer

Not!

Best Answer

Medium sized, in the country, surrounded with fields.

Best Answer

Any place that I feel comfortable and safe filled with people that love me

Best Answer

A Home.. that would be just right. A Home

Best Answer

my favorite place to be secluded comfy not to large deck with a view of the ocean on one side mountains and mist on the other

Best Answer

Finished. I am married to a builder and he does lovely houses for everyone else, if only he would finish mine.

Best Answer

A lakehouse at a no mans land.

Best Answer

voice activated that would so awesome.

Best Answer

clean & perfect. No property taxes.

Best Answer

a small house, with minimalist style. The house compound is all green, with apple trees and so many fruit trees. It will be situated in a cool area in a hill. No neighbors. Only me, with my loved one

Best Answer

Self cleaning.

Best Answer

Where can I sign up for that?

Best Answer

Notice the question asked "Dream" house. :P I guess I would settle for one that has good drainage so I can hose it off inside once a month.

Best Answer