Questionator Questionator 26-30 129 Answers Jul 4, 2012

Question of the Day

Spending half my week as a psychotherapist and the other half as a drummer... and writing books in my spare time.<br />
Hey wait... That IS my job! :-)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Psychotherapist/Drummer/Writer....can't get any better than that :D

Best Answer

Get paid for the time I spent on EP.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

a profession of studying the images, ideas, emotions and sensations that occur involuntarily during sleep.....thats my dream job...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Right now I am so poor and unemployed, working at Burger Doodle would be a dream job.

Best Answer

Knight of Camelot. If I die, I die awesome and fighting dragons.

Best Answer

I would be a traveling writer.. Id travel all over the world, for the rest of my life.

Best Answer

yeah that would be sweet. I always thought that or some type of nature documentary job (like David Attenborough) would be amazing.

Best Answer

I have my dream job. I'm a geologist and I love it.

Best Answer

A job where you punch in at Noon, take an hour for lunch, and punch out at 1 PM.

Best Answer

A job where I can show my intelligence, work my a$$ off for the benefit of scientific knowledge of our universe. where I can hopefully find a nice man to marry! Lol<br />
Quantum physicist! Lol

Best Answer

Gotta love intelligent women!

Best Answer

International travelling bed tester.<br />
Travel the world, to sleep in beds and get paid for it. Plus since it would in involve sleep, it is quite literally a "dream" job.

Best Answer

Airhostess

Best Answer

Exactly what I am doing now. I am in the process of having my children's poetry book published and it should be out any time now. I love writing and especially things that promote morals and integrity in a society where these virtues are severely lacking. I pray my book is well received and it has been a dream since childhood come true.

Best Answer

tea taster...sip/smell tea and get paid. :)

Best Answer

In a large room with a personal library and a large window overlooking a field of marigolds whilst writing.

Best Answer

Hmmm, dream job is to become an inventor and change his while changing my life.<br />
Travel near aand far learning of different places and cultures, food, customs and sharing experiences with the world via tv/net. <br />
Would be grand to test drive motorcycles for motorcycle magazine. :-)

Best Answer

Training counselors on old and new ideas for helping people in counseling, especially single people on how to have healthy relationships.

Best Answer

something with books.. librarian/editor/book collector in one :D

Best Answer

my dream job would be being a astronaut i love looking at the sky. :P

Best Answer

Do nothing and still get paid ;P

Best Answer

Fun because I want to be a dolphin trainer and a vet.

Best Answer