Questionator Questionator 26-30 129 Answers Jul 4, 2012

Question of the Day

Spending half my week as a psychotherapist and the other half as a drummer... and writing books in my spare time.

Hey wait... That IS my job! :-)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Psychotherapist/Drummer/Writer....can't get any better than that :D

Best Answer

Get paid for the time I spent on EP.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

a profession of studying the images, ideas, emotions and sensations that occur involuntarily during sleep.....thats my dream job...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Right now I am so poor and unemployed, working at Burger Doodle would be a dream job.

Best Answer

Knight of Camelot. If I die, I die awesome and fighting dragons.

Best Answer

I would be a traveling writer.. Id travel all over the world, for the rest of my life.

Best Answer

yeah that would be sweet. I always thought that or some type of nature documentary job (like David Attenborough) would be amazing.

Best Answer

I have my dream job. I'm a geologist and I love it.

Best Answer

A job where you punch in at Noon, take an hour for lunch, and punch out at 1 PM.

Best Answer

A job where I can show my intelligence, work my a$$ off for the benefit of scientific knowledge of our universe. where I can hopefully find a nice man to marry! Lol

Quantum physicist! Lol

Best Answer

Gotta love intelligent women!

Best Answer

International travelling bed tester.

Travel the world, to sleep in beds and get paid for it. Plus since it would in involve sleep, it is quite literally a "dream" job.

Best Answer

Airhostess

Best Answer

Exactly what I am doing now. I am in the process of having my children's poetry book published and it should be out any time now. I love writing and especially things that promote morals and integrity in a society where these virtues are severely lacking. I pray my book is well received and it has been a dream since childhood come true.

Best Answer

tea taster...sip/smell tea and get paid. :)

Best Answer

In a large room with a personal library and a large window overlooking a field of marigolds whilst writing.

Best Answer

Hmmm, dream job is to become an inventor and change his while changing my life.

Travel near aand far learning of different places and cultures, food, customs and sharing experiences with the world via tv/net.

Would be grand to test drive motorcycles for motorcycle magazine. :-)

Best Answer

Training counselors on old and new ideas for helping people in counseling, especially single people on how to have healthy relationships.

Best Answer

something with books.. librarian/editor/book collector in one :D

Best Answer

my dream job would be being a astronaut i love looking at the sky. :P

Best Answer

Do nothing and still get paid ;P

Best Answer

Fun because I want to be a dolphin trainer and a vet.

Best Answer