Questionator Questionator 26-30 145 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

My present 'job'--where I am my own boss--live dangerously,plentiful excitement, plenty of moving round the world,plenty of money,plenty of leisure time.<br />
I am a professional freelance wildlife photographer--specializing in big cats.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

is especializing a word...
i do not believe i have ever seen this word before you wrote it...
its a good one...
may i borrow it?
i love words........

Best Answer

You are more than welcome to borrow anything from up there.Just not my camera.

Best Answer

of course...
i would leave the camera to the gifted one....
thanks for the word...

Best Answer

You have a great job. smiles***

Best Answer

Hahahah. I get it

Best Answer

A guinea pig rescuer

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Wouldn't you like to rescue me from the wilds?

Best Answer

Yes as well but I couldn't put both I don't think...

Best Answer

window cleaner in the red light district of amsterdam !!!

Best Answer

Lingerie fitter at Victoria Secrets<br />
Every mans dream

Best Answer

thanks for wrecking my dream - lol

Best Answer

I'm a reader, so it'd be where I got a read for pleasure and get paid for it!

Best Answer

My dream job would be working in at duxford avation muesum helping the public with there inqiries & getting paid for it. my 2nd choice would be to work with animals probebly labradors or other kind hearted dogs as I love dogs.

Best Answer

I am doing my dream job, that is teaching English to foreigners. It is very satisfying and rewarding (not financially) but job satisfaction. I see results when my students come to me they can hardly speak a word of English and after 3 months they are able to hold a simple conversation and understand a lot of things. I meet people from all over the world, I learn a lot about other people's culture, religion, country and language I have live geography lessons from the natives of that country and I get paid for it, of course I teach them grammar and sentence structure, vocabulary and how to pronounce, read and write English too, but we do it in a fun way, we are one big happy family in my class regardless of nationality, language, skin colour or religion. Sometimes I have as many as 10 or 11 different nationalities in one class, that is really great fun and we all get on well together, no wars, fighting or discrimination. My dream is to get the world to understand each other. With a mutual language (English) we are on the way to doing that. Now I would like to change the country where I teach from Germany to Turkey. Teaching English is my key to seeing the world. I can go to almost any country in the world and find work teaching English as a foreign language.

Best Answer

I am 30 and still dreaming being pilot.

Best Answer

The job of counting my lottery winnings

Best Answer

Any job that involves working with animals. Ideally, it would either be at a pet store or a no-kill shelter, where I can give homeless animals the homes they deserve.

Best Answer

What Im doing plus not having to work on holidays.

Best Answer

An attorney that helps families

Best Answer

I wouldn't - it sucks to work! lol!

Best Answer

Working as a architect and interior designer, no stress, nice office, near Starbucks so I can eat lunch there and work with nice, happy and positive people :)

Best Answer

My dream job would be to be healthy enough to be the next Jason Wu.

Best Answer

Working out in the field for the CDC, tracing diseases to their source and finding ways to stop them from becoming and epidemic. I want to be an epidemiologist.

Best Answer

An art events arrangement

Best Answer

A screenwriter (sc<x>ript writer) and/or a television producer for the BBC over in Britain. I absolutely love British television, and I love creating and creative writing, so I think it would be the perfect job for me! :)

Best Answer

My father described it best; find something you'd do in your spare time and get someone to pay you to do it. It lead me to a 33+ year career in woodworking.

Best Answer

Same one I said was my dream job when I filled out the question for my Senior Yearbook, back when I was graduating High School.<br />
Media Mogul.<br />
Just the idea of being able to create and produce entertainment projects for mass consumption, makes me giddy. Because over the course of a lifetime of seeing things that make me shake my head, and think in awe and wonderment-- "Somebody, somewhere, took one look at this steaming pile of excrement, and said: THAT'S THE BEST IDEA I'VE EVER HEARD-- GIVE ME MY CHECKBOOK!", I feel I would be far more discriminating and promote a higher quality product that would entertain and stimulate.

Best Answer