Questionator Questionator 26-30 73 Answers May 11, 2011

Question of the Day

One that would benefit the community instead of a small, ruling class, elite minority...

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Not having to work at all but still get paid a lot of money :)

Best Answer

Again: don't forget 'in good health'...

Best Answer

It's a dream! LOL

Best Answer

I already have my dream job....:)

Best Answer

Retired

Best Answer

ever seen the movie "The Secretary" ????????

Best Answer

I saw that the other night. wow, very hot. James Spade was so very cool in that. it was so tasteful too.

Best Answer

Is that a sequel upon a Gyllenhaal-movie?

Best Answer

my current job :)

Best Answer

My dream job would not feel like work. It would keep me pleasantly challenged so I don't get bored. If I need to work from home so I can deal with other issues, I could. But if I need to get out of the house, I also could. It would make me grow as a person.

Best Answer

I would have my own studio deep in the forests. I would be a sculptor. I would work alone. My medium would be heavy timber and whatever strikes my fancy. I would only bother with the city when it came time to deliver my work to the gallery to be sold. I would skip the openings. I would ignore the critics, collectors, and everyone else. I would return to my forest studio and continue working.

Best Answer

Well ... if I was paid by the hour to be on EP, I would be a millionaire. <br />
So that would be a pretty sweet job :P

Best Answer

President of the European Union "from Greenland to Siberia, included"...

Best Answer

Tour guide....

Best Answer

being my own boss simple as that<br />
its what i want and everyone want as well<br />
to not be working for the MAN<br />
at the end of the month you have money do to as you please

Best Answer

Cistine Chapel caretaker

Best Answer

One that pays me enough to live comfortably and provides a service that helps to make a real difference in people's lives.

Best Answer

My dream job would be something that I really love and have fun doing.

Best Answer

Traveling all over the world with the love of my life and her kids exposing them to new and exciting things and cultures taking pictures and writing about our experiences.

Best Answer

In my dream I don't have a job

Best Answer

Exactly. A job where I could dream a lot, paying dream bills with a dream salary. zzzzzzzzzzz

Best Answer

Its totally corny and probably not my dream career buuuuut an awesome job I always wished I could had would be an 80's fitness instructor. Haha, sooo corny but they just look like they're loving life being perky upbeat people. I don't have the coordination or shape to be a fitness instructor but to try it for a day or two would be fun!

Best Answer