Questionator Questionator 26-30 179 Answers Apr 30, 2012

Question of the Day

before she past away , she was perfect and the woman of my dreams , i could never have asked for better !

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

My ideal partner would have to be one with a TERRIFIC sense of humour! (Not to mention tolerance!)

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

No kidding!

Best Answer

Angelhawke... Youe are such a troll! Fishsweeper is a great person.

Best Answer

And she's a LOT smarter than YOU are!

Best Answer

Hey guys...knock it off before I smack your heads together! This isn't real life... It's just a contest!

Best Answer

isn't sense of humour subjective? I dated a guy who thought he was funny but offended me with everything he said. Even my current bf's sense of humour took me time to get used to...I guess it is nice to have someone who cares to make you laugh and want to contribute to your happiness. Tolerance is an important one...so many egoists out there these days, no body wants to give in or take a step back.

Best Answer

Well, I've found my ideal partner. He isn't a barrel of laughs,but I compensate for that short-coming, and he's VERY tolerant of my hi-jinx!

Best Answer

This may sound cheesy...<br />
The sufficient answer to this question contains only three words:<br />
Like my wife.<br />
Told ya it was cheesy.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

He is kind, sweet, strong, intelligent and wise, tall, handsome, reliable, trustworthy, honest and loving. Thankfully, I have met and married him.

Best Answer

Well said!

Best Answer

Thought i found someone like urs but i think he lacked tolerence and didnt communicate! I donno if i dislike me or him for he didnt give a chance to understand me or let himself be understood! It was like a dream for a couple of days!

Best Answer

That is most unfortunate for you.

Best Answer

He would have to be sweet, and have a heart of gold. But I like some critical thinking and seriousness from time to time. A good sense of humor also helps! Luckily, I have already found him!

Best Answer

let's reengineer ironman, and implant a heart of gold (safe against high energy radiation)

Best Answer

Hehe, we shall! Love Ironman :P

Best Answer

unfortunately i am out of gold, would Wolfram or Platinum work? I can also use Boron Carbide or Diamond (Carbonedo)

Best Answer

they are all radiation resistant

Best Answer

Sure! Take your pick, lol :D

Best Answer

I already have him.. and he is great. Makes me laugh my *** off until my cheeks are sore (unintentional pun lol). His sense of humor is totally out there and I couldn't love it more.. He has great aspirations in life and is honest. At times his honesty is harsh but hey, I learn alot about myself and in turn our relationship gets better everyday. He is gorgeous and well.. yeah. The private stuff is great too.. :) So yeah.. Ideally the best for me. Love him very much.

Best Answer

He would have to have a penis.

Best Answer

lol... you mean. a working one .

Best Answer

don't forget there are transgendered. in her case they would be excluded.

Best Answer

No she meant a Peniscollada, one of those tastey mexican Tequila drinks!

Best Answer

lol... only upright one can work for for then. downward ones are not so much appreciated ..lol

Best Answer

beautiful both within and outside

Best Answer

The 11th doctor

Best Answer

self-reliant, intelligent,competent, thrifty, affectionate, warm, sexy, engaged with other people, generous, i.e., the woman with whom I have been married 45 years.

Best Answer

awwwwwww
that is sooo very nice

Best Answer

One who is true, makes me laugh, and supportive... and who loves me. :)<br />
I've found him already and I'm happily in love. :D

Best Answer

treasure that gift!

Best Answer

Some one flawed. Imperfect. Completely unable to be normal in any way

Best Answer

He would be my current husband, plus a little bit more emotional support.

Best Answer

My husband is my ideal partner

Best Answer

Someone who loves me the way I am

Best Answer

Mila Kunis on ecstasy...

Best Answer

Someone who is not perfect that accepts this not perfect and, live around it.

Best Answer

My ideal partner is a mature male who respects me and my decisions, who can relate to me.

Best Answer

Aah lots of lovely coupley answers on here, I find even when I'm single such things warm my heart.<br />
I think my only requirement is to find someone who loves me. Hopefully I will one day :)

Best Answer

she has blond hair, green eyes, 5ft7in, a bit overweight, and I married her 18 years ago

Best Answer