Diabolical

Best Answer

Insistent, determined, noisy... fortunately for her, she is cute, and that stops me from ever getting too mad at her when she won't stop bugging me.

Best Answer

VERY CONFUSED,SMART,CHILDESS, AND WHEN HE HAS ATTITUDE WILL NOT DO WHAT HE DONT WANT TO DO

Best Answer

noble , graceful , endangered.

Best Answer

Intelligent, alert, eager, responsive and energetic.

Best Answer

Mentally challenged--when it rains, he comes in the front door and goes straight out the back door as if he thinks it won't be raining in the backyard.

Best Answer

She is a joker. Always laughing.

Best Answer

Loyal, highstrung, very playful, smart, and protective.

Best Answer

Shes faithful and sweet,stubborn and very sensitive

Best Answer

give-me-food-or-kiss-my-a$$

Best Answer

Nuts -- all three dogs<br />
Demanding and loud -- both guinea pigs<br />
Laid back -- the fish

Best Answer

I think my goldfish is pretty agressive! He's always swimming and won't stop glaring at me!!!

Best Answer

Lazy, considerate and affectionate. Yep, my kitty cat is the perfect pet. =)

Best Answer

The big guy likes to appear dominant but is really a closet mush and his more petite companion is sweet, feisty and playful!

Best Answer

Petulant.

Best Answer

My cat is a total **** and my dog is a complete sweetheart

Best Answer

Lazy

Best Answer

belly my 16 year old cat is shy...scardey cat... baby bear... cuddly...worried...sweetie<br />
and elfie the new kitten is mischevious and funny

Best Answer

rebel--independent, when you feel down always comes to comfort you, loves food, kind of pushy<br />
rampage--friendly, loves attention and playing, social, "people"like<br />
shiva--like the mean kitty on youtube, lol. Very fast, kind of spazzy, impatient, sort of stubborn<br />
sabbath--lap cat, always sleeping, laidback, gentle, loves cuddles, somewhat easily scared

Best Answer

MY DOGS LIKE I MINI HUMAN. LIKES HUMAN FOOD. UNDERSTANDS MOST OF WAHH I SAY KNOWS A LOT OF THINGS OLD AND LAZY. LOVES ATTENTION. AND WHEN I WAKE UP IN THE MORNINGS SHE'S USUALLY LAYING ON HER SIDE HEAD ON THE PILLOW BODY UNDER THE BLANKET AND NOSE UNDER MY CHIN

Best Answer