mine sucks...
LawnMexican LawnMexican 22-25, M 15 Answers Feb 6, 2011

somewhat shaky!

Best Answer

in progress, slow progress

Best Answer

FEELING GREAT........my wonderful days are in travelling through the steps he is leading me in....though sometimes it becomes...a little tough..... i know where am i going and with whom.......its wonderful journey.......i am learning many things being with HIM......JESUS has saved me......i get to realize many things......which are very high to my knowledge..... in one word.... i am 'growing'

Best Answer

Perfect. You are never separated from the Source. Your connection is never severed. Everything is intertwined, interconnected in a perfect web of energy. There is interrelationship with "God", the Source, the Omniverse. I don't know why you are writing that your relationship with God "sucks" but I wonder if it is just because you are in the process of learning about who you are and what your place is in the Universe. A perfect way to feel connected is to delve into the mystery of "You." Being connected is very different from feeling connected. All paths lead back to you. A feeling of disconnect from the Source is the result of disconnection within you... which means there is imbalance, disharmony. Search for harmony and balance and feel that connection... be cognizant of that connection. <br />
Creation = God = the Source = everything = pure Spirit Consciousness = the Omniverse = You

Best Answer

One way communication.

Best Answer

Progressing . and shocked that he still answers my prayers and listens to me . ( even if its a " higher power " and not " god " .

Best Answer

Practically non-existent. I'm agnostic.

Best Answer

Im suing For back child support

Best Answer

cool becauseGod said He will restore to you what the enemy has stolen. see Joel 2:25.

Best Answer

I don't understand.

Best Answer

Were homies.

Best Answer

Complicated. But positively so.

Best Answer

A personal one.

Best Answer

sucks

Best Answer