Question of the Day

Like a kid with ADD it can be all over the place. With random out burst of humor and pervertedness.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Good answer. If I was twenty years younger I'd be after you like a chicken on a June bug

Best Answer

Lol haven't heard that one before

Best Answer

Silly, but never mean to others. I can't stand people who pretend their cruelty is 'just a joke'.

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

I wish my ignoranus family were like you. They make me really mad sometimes.

Best Answer

All humour is cruel and opinionated. Directed at others it's not funny to others. Directed at oneself others find it funny.

Best Answer

No, humor does not have to be cruel at all. It doesn't have to be "directed" at anyone. I believe God himself has a wonderful sense of humor.

Best Answer

It's either golfing-in-the-snow bad, or I-just-came amazing

Best Answer

Sarcastic

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

Random as hell

Best Answer

An acquired taste

Best Answer

Dark and sarcastic.. not many people get it.

Best Answer

Kicking a dead horse with its own leg

Best Answer

Wicked

Best Answer

Dry, a little sarcastic, occasionally bawdy (but not crude).

Best Answer

I'm like Louis C.K when it comes to my sense of humor. I really don't care who's around, my jokes are gonna be racist, sexual, innapropriate, and rude. If you don't find it funny then there is something wrong with you.

Best Answer

Good lighthearted

Best Answer

rate 6/10

Best Answer

Morbid.

Best Answer

dry as dirt

Best Answer

warped

Best Answer

laughing about things that aren't too funny, but the big people there high are doing to us

Best Answer

My ultimate life line. One of the best things I was ever blessed with.

Best Answer

Sarcastic satirist.<br />
In response to the 'Texas Session Movement' I wrote an open letter to President Obama asking him to withdraw troops form Texas. "Boy did it get me in a lot of trouble." People on all sides thought I was serious, and the Texas Militia (a bunch of nuts) found out my telephone number and started calling me. I posted a copy of it on my profile.

Best Answer

sounds wickedly cool. gonna check it out a-sap.

Best Answer

Coughing hilarious.

Best Answer