DirtyDogSamuel DirtyDogSamuel 13-15, M 22 Answers Sep 18, 2012 in Romance & True Love

i agree with bruised, she has a problem.

Best Answer

No big deal.

Best Answer

It's only 4 years. No biggie. Same if the genders were opposite. It's not strange for a 40 year old to date a 44 year old and it's not like 4 and 8 it's 12 and 16.

Best Answer

no she needs help!!!

Best Answer

good for little studly hope he's getting some of that.

Best Answer

Im thinking the girl is maybe with this 12 year old because she wants a boyfriend but is not ready to engage in sex, A boy her own age is more likely to preshure her to have sex when a 12 year old boy is still a boy but may not be as sexualy driven to preshure her, But on the other hand the 12 year old boy may be more sexualy mature than she is, either way it's going to happen sooner or later anyway.

Best Answer

I wouldn't allow it if it was my daughter or son at 16 or 12. 2 year age difference max at that age.

Best Answer

That's just not right, at 16 she's already so much more grown up than he is. Technically this boy is still a child he hasn't even reached 13 yet which means he's not a teenager. 12 is too young for either gender to date anyway.

Best Answer

So true! I think kids now are just rushing into things they shouldn't even be in until their older! Some of my little sisters friends (She just turned 13) Have already had two or three boyfriends or girlfriends!

Best Answer

If that's all they're doing no big deal. If they're doing more than that, probably a big deal, and if I found out about it, I'd probably inform 1 or both of their parents.

Best Answer

I would think the 16 year old girl is exercising bad judgement and will face drama soon enough.

Best Answer

are they related? <br />
it's kinda weird, but as long as it makes them happy....<br />
assuming there's nothing obviously wrong with her

Best Answer

thank god it's not my problem

Best Answer

I feel happy because the girl feel the boy feeling

Best Answer

Too soon! Keep them on a leash!! lol

Best Answer

Creeped out.

Best Answer

Weird.

Best Answer