Except to eat, use the bathroom, do laundry or go to college. Doesn't watch tv, rarely goes out with friends or has friends visit (maybe once or twice a month if at all). Doesn't really talk to anyone except for an occasional "Thanks for the food". If there are guests that she doesn't know, then don't count on seeing her at all for the entire duration of the visit. If there's no college, then she stays up till well past 3am and only wakes up after noon. Occasionally does dishes when there's nobody else home. Is this weird?
Unit227 Unit227 22-25 19 Answers Sep 17, 2012 in Habits

If she pays her bills, no reason to even care. She is just picky with her company and that is an admirable quality.

Best Answer

Some may argue that being unconditional is more admirable :P

Best Answer

She is not a serial killer or stalking you. She is reclusive. Some people live their entire lives like that. Be gentle to her. She is shy and reserved. That is all. She feels safe and happy. Nothing wrong with that.

Best Answer

thank you :)

Best Answer

You are a clever young lady! I adore you! xoxxo

Best Answer

npoe, sounds like the perfect roommate to me. some people would kill to have your "problem".

Best Answer

Hehe not really a "problem" persay. Just wondering. Thanks for answering

Best Answer

She sounds like me....LOL!!! Just kidding...maybe she likes her privacy....doesn't want people peeking in on her while she accesses the naughty sites on her computer...who knows?

Best Answer

Why would you kid about that? :P

Best Answer

I'm kinda like that. Maybe she is just shy. But once you get me talking i don't stop. So maybe you should get her to talk :)

Best Answer

Thanks :D

Best Answer

I'm exactly like that. Except that i see my housemates more often. And i'm a much more outdoorsy person. Well actually i'm not exactly like that.<br />
Don't worry you're fine. Maybe you should ask her out. Not on a date or anything, just hanging out

Best Answer

Maybe. Or maybe she would freak out and climb into the nearest tree and hiss at passers by and then realize she's stuck but refuse help getting back down and then there'd be a huge mess with the fire department trying to coax her out of the tree and what would the neighbors think

Best Answer

I'm joking of course. I can't climb most trees.

Best Answer

Sounds perfect.

Best Answer

haha glad you think so

Best Answer

i could live with her

Best Answer

Sorry... that is weird!

Best Answer

Why do you think so?

Best Answer

Sounds like my 21 yr old stepson who still lives at home with mama, except he takes up space in the living room, not his bedroom. He even bought one of those accordian divider things to keep people out.

Best Answer

Why doesn't he just stay in his room?

Best Answer

Not sure. We had his room set up for him but when it became obvious he had no interest in staying in it, we set up my wifes drum kit and exercise stuff...he is never moving out! Grrrr

Best Answer

But what does he do in the living room all day?

Best Answer

Appreciative!

Best Answer

how so?

Best Answer

That sounds like me.

Best Answer

Do you ever worry that your housemates think you're odd?

Best Answer

It's a relief that you never hear her...better that way.

Best Answer

Perhaps so

Best Answer