It would get rid of all the spam and rubbish overnight.
wilsjane wilsjane 51-55 11 Answers Jul 5 in Community

Genius *-*

Best Answer

Thank you for your immediate support. Have a look at my replies to the doubters comments. I did think this out in advance.

Best Answer

Its a good idea,I have a feeling some spammers are already on site waiting to be activated,sleepers

Best Answer

But then, 12 hours of "trollin" and another 14 days before they could start again. Even if they were persistent 95% of the problem is removed.

Best Answer

actually - it would just take 14 days for it to pop up again.

Best Answer

Best Answer

There's nothing wrong with a grace period… seems fair.

Best Answer

Smart. Yahoo answers used to do something like this. You could only answer and ask a few questions a day. Other sites only have it where you can only create one account with on IP address.

Best Answer

A lot of countries including the UK use dynamic IP. So re booting the modem changes the address.
I am not so sure about limits to Q and A. You ask quite a few questions and some mornings you are one of the few people who keep the site alive!

Best Answer

You're so sweet

Best Answer

That seems like a good idea.

Best Answer

good idear...

Best Answer

That would be a start.

Best Answer

that sounds like a plan :-)

Best Answer

Nah. They'd just behave for 2 weeks and then start trollin'.

Best Answer

But then, 12 hours of "trollin" and another 14 days before they could start again.

Best Answer