Ok so going down the street and it will be me pointing out the hot girls walking about, on a night out im the first to see the drop dead girl walk past quicker than my male friends. As a man how would it make you feel if you girlfriend pointed out fit girls to you?
tightarse23 tightarse23 22-25, F 22 Answers Aug 15, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I will feel sad, because i will Know that i am Dreaming

Best Answer

Aw you can find a girl like that there has to be more like me :)

Best Answer

Now you are dreaming :)

Best Answer

Yer i know :D

Best Answer

my wife is as bad as me when itr comes to checkin out chicks !!! its fun

Best Answer

Im worse :) I can get away with the younger girls :p

Best Answer

My wife does that.

Best Answer

She must be fantastic just like me then :P

Best Answer

Yes, she is dear to me, but we are polygamists so it goes beyond just looking with us, there is an intent.

Best Answer

You sound quite selfless. If my lady were to act as such, and like you, not say no to the right one. Then I hope she is selfless enough to share with me.

Best Answer

My wife is very quick to say " oooooo, look at her.". I'm sure it's a psychological ploy, be cause every time she does I wind up re-focussing the heat lamp on her. "oh honey, her skirt is shorter, but you've got much better legs."

Best Answer

Would think nothing of it if it was girl friend or just a friend would just mean that she has an attraction towards other women.

Best Answer

Bloody horny!

Best Answer

eh, whatever, as long as im the one she takes home and the one to wake up in the bed with, point out anything you want. hell tell me the lamp post is sexy i dont care.

Best Answer

You sound like my fella :) He doesnt mind what i do he knows im coming home with him

Best Answer

i would be suspicious, why would you be doing that. in 5 years time, you may have kids and he may be pointing out the hot girls when you don't feel that hot any more. Then you wont be able to turn around and say "why do you look at all the hot girls"?<br />
But maybe i am just cynical.

Best Answer

It is 6 years down the line, im not longer that 7 and a half stone gorgeous girl i was, but ive still got some of my features, i dont care if they are hotter than me i would rather be looking at them than me :)

Best Answer

cool, if you are happy thats great. in my relationship we also look at other people, and we are comfortable with who we are, thanks for the response. enjoy those gorgeous people.

Best Answer

Thanks, i was wondering if there are other couples out there who are fine with looking, most of my mates get into a relationship and say they never look at anyone else blah blah blah 2 months down the line they are over because he looked at this girl, i think its healthy to be able to be honest with yourselves. Glad your happy keep looking :)

Best Answer

That She's probable a carpet bumper lol

Best Answer

Not completely but wouldnt say no :)

Best Answer

Rather that than if she pointed out hot men....

Best Answer

But would you be alright if she was looking at the hot men and just not pointing them out to you just pointing out the girls she knows you would like

Best Answer

Not really either, but since i'm faithful, i wouldn't think closer about it. But i would feel like she doesn't want me if she pointed out other guys.

Best Answer

Mines amazingly possessive, it's a trap.

Best Answer

Lol like it know your woman and be safe :)

Best Answer

stoked.... XD

Best Answer