Yep, that's the one that'll impact with Earth in the near future.

Best Answer

De'lighted'.

Best Answer

I did that for my kids one year

Best Answer

how cute

Best Answer

When I was younger I would have liked that, but I've become so practical minded now days that it seems like a waste of money.

Best Answer

how would i feel? i would pretend to like it, but really be thinking, "wow, this is pretty gay". thats just me. but i'd say if the person is sentimental(also a star gazer), or if its for a young kid, its a good gift. the average person will think that is a dumb gift, no offence.

Best Answer

What? How do you get to name a star? When I am the first to find a comet, I get to name it. But I have named mine after my father and my son. Why name one after me? I am just a man. Much more fun tracking a spot of the sky to be the first to find comet than to buy a star name.

Best Answer

You can register or name a star just for 19.99, but how do you know someone else hasn't already bought that star and named it. hmmmm.

Best Answer

Like one in a gadzillion.

Best Answer

I'd feel damn stoked about it

Best Answer

I could just see it now. Oh dear, look that star is called Frankinweenie

Best Answer

Hellz yes

Best Answer