angelaquarius angelaquarius 31-35, F 12 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Community

same as i feel now, uncomfortable and stressed out, because these Zombies ain't gonna kill themselves so would ya lend a hand!?!!!!

Best Answer

super :D can you use this axe cause I'm getting kind of spent you know!?!

Best Answer

Yep, that's the one that'll impact with Earth in the near future.

Best Answer

De'lighted'.

Best Answer

I did that for my kids one year

Best Answer

how cute

Best Answer

When I was younger I would have liked that, but I've become so practical minded now days that it seems like a waste of money.

Best Answer

I'd be sad. The stars belong to every one. I cud never hold it, and what if I stared at the wrong star my whole life. Heck no I'd have to punch him in the face if he gave me that.

Best Answer

how would i feel? i would pretend to like it, but really be thinking, "wow, this is pretty gay". thats just me. but i'd say if the person is sentimental(also a star gazer), or if its for a young kid, its a good gift. the average person will think that is a dumb gift, no offence.

Best Answer

What? How do you get to name a star? When I am the first to find a comet, I get to name it. But I have named mine after my father and my son. Why name one after me? I am just a man. Much more fun tracking a spot of the sky to be the first to find comet than to buy a star name.

Best Answer

You can register or name a star just for 19.99, but how do you know someone else hasn't already bought that star and named it. hmmmm.

Best Answer

Like one in a gadzillion.

Best Answer

I'd feel damn stoked about it

Best Answer

I could just see it now. Oh dear, look that star is called Frankinweenie

Best Answer

Hellz yes

Best Answer