I'd kill that son of a *****, and I'm completely serious.

Best Answer

I know that two wrongs don't make a right, but if someone killed one of my animals for no reason then my muderous side would come out and I would probably kill them. I'm not joking either. I would play innocent and pretend that I don't know what they did, and then start popping up on their doorstep with a basket of poisoned cookies or something.<br />
I take good care of my cats, I make sure that they are desexed and make sure that they are indoors at night, even if it means having to wander around the neighbourhood looking for them. I don't go to bed until the cats are inside. They stay close to home anyway and they are well fed. There is no reason for anyone to kill my animals and if they do they are going to end up dead. End of story.

Best Answer

It also makes me worry much more about my animals. I too have one cat that has been indoor out door for years. We take very good care of her, she's beautiful, 11 years old. Everyone should be aware that sick people like this exist...

Best Answer

Thought I was the only nut to go searching for his cats

Best Answer

There would be no place on Earth for that bastard to hide.

Best Answer

He would die in a curious manner.

Best Answer

No you don't sound like you're crazy.......That is just sick what he did! I would effing kill him if he did that to mine! My father would do that. He would shoot animals because they were "annoying". That's why I have zero tolerance for killing animals for no reason. Man.....effing (bleep)holes.

Best Answer

It's beyond outrageous. I believe it's against the law too. Shame on him.

Best Answer

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I'd want revenge, BIG TIME!!!

Best Answer

Call the police, Humane Society. Animal cruelty is a crime in most states. There is a web site for tracking animal abusers. Good luck to you. There is a hell and these type of people will fill it. My neighbor has been trapping and dumping cats. I want to blow his head off everyday I see him but I figure that fact he can't get what he wants out of life is the end result of the symptomatic disease of him being a sociopath. He is in his own hell he is just to stupid to know it. All of his own making. Good luck to you. God be with you.

Best Answer

That is exactly what is wrong with this dude too. His life is complete Sh*t. Some how he has reasoned with him self that what he is doing is okay and acceptable. I don't understand. He still writes me back occasionally.

Best Answer

How would i feel... I'd hunt him down and set bear traps by his bed so when he wakes up from his twisted dreams his flesh gets torn from the bone as he screams and writhes in agony... then i think i'd pluck his eyes out and force them down his throat, just for lulz y'know. Then i'd put his hands in a blender. Then skin him. Yeah that should do it. ^_^

Best Answer

Hell ya fits your name LoL

Best Answer

There is lots of things going on like that in neighborhoods. Everybody needs to keep eyes and ears open on abuse of any kind whether animal, child, elderly, etc. and report any suspicious behavior to police. I hope he gets caught and pays for what he has done.

Best Answer

You're probably going to be the one penalized by EP for slamming the username of another member.<br />
I know it upsets you, but there are just some things you need to learn to deal with and get over.

Best Answer

I thought of that too but just don't report me okay?

Best Answer

I won't, because I think what he has done is horrendous, I just don't want to see you get in trouble for being a caring individual.

Best Answer

Thanks I figured they'll probably feel the same way. Or I'll be blocked for a few days which I'm okay with. But maybe it will make him think a lil bit.

Best Answer

He's probably a sociopath and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Most serial killers start off by killing domestic animals, by the way.

Best Answer

i love cats. any kind of cat, any age cat. they dont do anything wrong

Best Answer

joke would be on the old man because my pet cat died about 4 months ago

Best Answer

I couldn't believe someone would post a story like that an be okay with it. I'd kick his ***! LoL

Best Answer