ToddlyAllen33 brags how He has captured and KILLED dozens of Cats. Apparently every cat that he catches in his trap DOSE NOT SURVIVE. I couldn't imagine a monster like that in my neighborhood. I would encourage others to message this man to help curve his twisted practice.... I know I sound like a crazy animal rights activist but this is truly awful and couldn't imagine this happening to my animals... or any other... He feels no grief for taking an animals life just because they are 'annoying'.
NoOnespeical NoOnespeical 22-25, F 20 Answers Jan 13, 2012

I'd kill that son of a *****, and I'm completely serious.

Best Answer

I know that two wrongs don't make a right, but if someone killed one of my animals for no reason then my muderous side would come out and I would probably kill them. I'm not joking either. I would play innocent and pretend that I don't know what they did, and then start popping up on their doorstep with a basket of poisoned cookies or something.

I take good care of my cats, I make sure that they are desexed and make sure that they are indoors at night, even if it means having to wander around the neighbourhood looking for them. I don't go to bed until the cats are inside. They stay close to home anyway and they are well fed. There is no reason for anyone to kill my animals and if they do they are going to end up dead. End of story.

Best Answer

It also makes me worry much more about my animals. I too have one cat that has been indoor out door for years. We take very good care of her, she's beautiful, 11 years old. Everyone should be aware that sick people like this exist...

Best Answer

Thought I was the only nut to go searching for his cats

Best Answer

There would be no place on Earth for that bastard to hide.

Best Answer

My next door neighbor killed my cat when I was growing up by throwing a knife in its side but now its a felony for torture of animals. I feel sorry for that man because could you imagine having to live inside of his world of hatred. If I was him, having to look myself in the mirror every morning would be punishment enough...

Best Answer

He would die in a curious manner.

Best Answer

No you don't sound like you're crazy.......That is just sick what he did! I would effing kill him if he did that to mine! My father would do that. He would shoot animals because they were "annoying". That's why I have zero tolerance for killing animals for no reason. Man.....effing (bleep)holes.

Best Answer

It's beyond outrageous. I believe it's against the law too. Shame on him.

Best Answer

I don't know about anyone else, but personally I'd want revenge, BIG TIME!!!

Best Answer

Call the police, Humane Society. Animal cruelty is a crime in most states. There is a web site for tracking animal abusers. Good luck to you. There is a hell and these type of people will fill it. My neighbor has been trapping and dumping cats. I want to blow his head off everyday I see him but I figure that fact he can't get what he wants out of life is the end result of the symptomatic disease of him being a sociopath. He is in his own hell he is just to stupid to know it. All of his own making. Good luck to you. God be with you.

Best Answer

That is exactly what is wrong with this dude too. His life is complete Sh*t. Some how he has reasoned with him self that what he is doing is okay and acceptable. I don't understand. He still writes me back occasionally.

Best Answer

How would i feel... I'd hunt him down and set bear traps by his bed so when he wakes up from his twisted dreams his flesh gets torn from the bone as he screams and writhes in agony... then i think i'd pluck his eyes out and force them down his throat, just for lulz y'know. Then i'd put his hands in a blender. Then skin him. Yeah that should do it. ^_^

Best Answer

Hell ya fits your name LoL

Best Answer

There is lots of things going on like that in neighborhoods. Everybody needs to keep eyes and ears open on abuse of any kind whether animal, child, elderly, etc. and report any suspicious behavior to police. I hope he gets caught and pays for what he has done.

Best Answer

You're probably going to be the one penalized by EP for slamming the username of another member.

I know it upsets you, but there are just some things you need to learn to deal with and get over.

Best Answer

I thought of that too but just don't report me okay?

Best Answer

I won't, because I think what he has done is horrendous, I just don't want to see you get in trouble for being a caring individual.

Best Answer

Thanks I figured they'll probably feel the same way. Or I'll be blocked for a few days which I'm okay with. But maybe it will make him think a lil bit.

Best Answer

He's probably a sociopath and doesn't care what anyone thinks. Most serial killers start off by killing domestic animals, by the way.

Best Answer

i love cats. any kind of cat, any age cat. they dont do anything wrong

Best Answer

sounds like the humane society, well other than they give them a month or two

Best Answer

I agree. I spent alot of time at the humane society and it is really bad. The problem is the owners. People get animals an don't take care of them. But still, he could be killing loved pets not just feral ones!

Best Answer

this is true in that case the owner should be beaten, but i must say that feral cats are doing a massive amout of damage to our small game and bird population , if you love your cat keep it home, sad yes, and if they do it for fun thats bad. but some people eat them in this world, so it is a reminder of the responsibility that comes with having a pet.

Best Answer

It really is, considering most people get them couse they are cute, If they made people put down there own pet maybe they would have a little more respect for the next one they buy becouse its cute.

Best Answer

joke would be on the old man because my pet cat died about 4 months ago

Best Answer

I couldn't believe someone would post a story like that an be okay with it. I'd kick his ***! LoL

Best Answer