Doing things you were not good at and being reminded of how bad you were at them on a daily basis. How would that make you feel? How do you think you would respond?
Casualfun Casualfun 36-40, M 14 Answers Jul 25, 2012

Its called Job You are paid for it

Best Answer

No, you will receive no pay. You get transportation to and from and possibly one meal while you are there.

Best Answer

Ha you mean like school? I responded ******, and tried to miss as many days as possible without losing credit, and was late tons.

Best Answer

sounds familiar and i'm sure eventually there would be trouble

Best Answer

thn i would hate my life as wel as the country

Best Answer

I did it for 13 years , but for 8 hours a day. It's called school. K-12, then an additional 12 years of college. I occurred over $250,000.00 in debt. Still paying it off, with my job. I can't change because of the time and money invested. The goverment wants more and more money from those who actually work to pay for those who don't want to. Why don't they factor in the cost of your education

Best Answer

work for the government's? fine ill do it, then i would sabotage the entire facility and free the world from its clutches

Best Answer

Nope. No pay.

Best Answer

i wasn't asking for pay

Best Answer

Wasted.

Best Answer