ColourfulSoul ColourfulSoul 22-25, F 17 Answers Jan 5, 2013 in Movies & TV

I watched ''The Hobbit'' last. If that happned in my real life, I will think I lost it, lol .

Best Answer

Hello my dear, the hobbit here lol

Best Answer

I am lost. :))

Best Answer

Well hell ya it was a disney movie!

Best Answer

I don't think I'd want to spend 4 years on a deserted island, like Tom Hanks did in "Cast Away".

Best Answer

Beyond Hypothermia

It would mean I would have a cold-blooded assassin as my girlfriend, who fell in love with me. She was targeted at the end for revenge of all the people she killed. We died together during a gunfight of all the people targeting her.

Best Answer

Abraham Lincoln vampire hunter....**** yea!

Best Answer

Actually, accepting the death of my son would be hard...but freedom is never free, it`s cost is payed in the price of blood.

Best Answer

Then the Boogeyman would probably kill me. Or I'd end up trying to explain how all those people disappeared I guess:P Anyway I think I'd feel awful!

Best Answer

I would freak out, I watched The Woman in Black last :/

Best Answer

I "accidentally" broke my hubby's leg lamp and he just buried the pieces behind the garage. My sons and I could've sworn we could hear taps playing, slowly, in the distance.

Best Answer

Wow i'll be scared i watched "The knowing " with Nicolas cage makes me wonder!!!SMH

Best Answer

hmm...watched East of Eden last night...not my kind of life

Best Answer

i'll watch a movie with dougray scott or stanley tucci =D

Best Answer