I wouldn't mind at all..I guess that's just my mood right now..... I'm sorry....don't mean to be so depressing....just going through a tough time..you've all been there, I'm sure...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 13 Answers Oct 16, 2012 in WTK

Im English Im totally used to that

Best Answer

Whoo! Hoo! A whole week indoors with the woman I love! ;o)

Best Answer

Thar's just simply WONDERFUL!

Best Answer

Like I'm still living in the Pacific Northwest. :)

Best Answer

I would praise God. I live on a farm and our wheat fields need it in the worst ways, as do our pastures for our cattle.

Best Answer

Awww, SWEET!

Best Answer

I'd say "Yup, winter's here". It's been raining here since Friday night. Rain is all we get in the lower mainland of BC. The mountains and the interior regions get all the snow.

Best Answer

Rain, good. Depression, not good. Remedy, dance in the rain.

Best Answer

May I dance with you?

Best Answer

Be my pleasure! Just started learning the tango, really enjoy the promenade step -- and the instructor says, guys, this time it's important to hold your partner very close, and get your right leg right between hers ...

Best Answer

I love rain, so I'd be happy :D

Best Answer

I LOVE the rain!

Best Answer

I don't understand those who doesn't.. I think the sound of the rain is peaceful, the smell of it makes me calm, and the wet drops makes me close my eyes and smile. I just love rain.

Best Answer

Really ecstatic. Flooding would suck for some people, but I love rain.

Best Answer

YUP!, ME TOO, hun!

Best Answer

We wouldn't have to water the new bushes we just had put in, so that would be a plus

Best Answer

NICE answer, but I make the cactus's fall over on their own!!!

Best Answer

I don't think you're supposed to give cacti much water. :(

Best Answer

I love rain aswell its so calm, i dont think it as anything to do with being depressed.

Best Answer

That is SO nice!

Best Answer

It's so dry here because of the drought, it would be a blessing. A pleasant time to stay in with a lady friend, if I only had one.

Best Answer