lovelywings lovelywings 31-35, F 21 Answers Feb 2, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

I would feel just fine..I have to say something and you might think im an idiot or whatever but just think about it..

A lot of women have a problem with their men watching **** because they get insecure in comparison with these pornstars and their "amazing bodies" or whatever.. It might be the case that a woman just dont want their man to compare them to anyone at all, period..

But just think about it..

Isnt it in comparison that we find, our loved ones to be most beautiful..

How many times have all of us not said "i love him more than anyone"..." He is the most beautiful person of all i have met".. " I have never been touched as he touches me".. Or whatever, the possibilites are neverending..

My point is, that it is in comparison with other people that we see the unique in our loved ones (or just in general in people).. It is when we compare that we notice how beautiful and special we are in each case..

Besides that, men are very visual. They need a visual stimulant in most cases. During sex, a lot of women close their eyes, while men almost always keep theirs open. And most men would never be with a pornstar. Its just a fantasy.. He is with you because he likes you and is turned on by you.. And it is made clear to him by comparing you with others (like pornstars or ex girlfriends or even one-night stands).. Tell me if you think im crazy.

Best Answer

I think you're crazy... crazy awesome that is.

Best Answer

Well thank you kelnira. That is kind of you to say.. Im sure you are crazy awesome too :)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Hehe.. Thats all you have to say?.. No "disagree" or "agree" or anything like that?. Not even a " you are an idiot and im going to block you"?

Best Answer

better than being addicted to crack or something.

Best Answer

As long as he or she were still able to have awesome sex with me? no problem.

Best Answer

I would be ecstatic

Best Answer

that would be *SO* freakin hot

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Happy because it would be after I asked them if they like ****.

Best Answer

Indifferent

Best Answer

Id feel relieved that is not something like he's having an actual affair or he's a serial killer

Best Answer

It's only natural!! No problem

Best Answer

Ok this is coming from a guys perspective (straight guy) it is perfectly normal to watch **** every now and than. Some more than others but ladies that's just a thing guys do its like a second language

Best Answer

I would be annoyed.

Best Answer

Id be curious as to why? and observe this addiction with this partner...xD

Best Answer

You mean you wud talk to yr parner to find out why?

Best Answer

sureee, or just let it be.

Best Answer

Disappointed, but realistic about these things.

Best Answer

How realistic?

Best Answer

Well, I cannot assign a number to it, because that would be simply meaningless. By "realistic," I mean that essentially all men (including my self -- to a lesser extent in recent years) are fascinated by looking at other people engaged in the things that **** covers. That does NOT mean that he doesn't love you ... it's more a matter of visual stimulation that harkens back to mens' hunter-gatherer days. Sorry to be so blunt, but my screen name IS AnonymousButCandid.

Best Answer

embarrased

Best Answer

I don't know but I've spent an hour trying to delete all of MY profiles and I'm nowhere NEAAR finished! Grrrrrr

Best Answer

It's not hypothetical question to me.

I actually love ****, I watch ****, I've done ****. When I watch **** (for fun not work) I'm half turned on, and half taking notes on her moves/skills/techniques to duplicate at earliest opportunity with a partner. Let's just say I'm open-minded, free-spirited, kinky, fun-loving and all that, but at heart I'm a monogamous gal.

However!! My ex-husband of 20 years preferred **** to actual sex with me. He wouldn't come to bed with me he'd stay up all night "working" on his computer. He couldn't wait for me to leave the house so he could watch **** and call phone sex. He'd cancel social plans at the last minute so he could stay home and jerk off. Our marriage was a joke. He was not a regular-joe **** consumer, he was an ADDICT. It took me years to overcome denial that was the situation. And the way I felt about it? Angry, unattractive, weepy, jealous, damaged goods, insecure, neutered, gaslighted, betrayed, lied to, traumatized, worthless, disgusting, unloved and unloveable.

It's not just me. Divorce attorneys have told me eye-poppingly attractive women clients walk in their offices every week and say "he won't have sex with me, he prefers online ****."

If you are an addict or your partner is, do a google on the NoFap Challenge at Reddit and good luck to you.

I dumped my **** addict husband. I watched awesome **** this afternoon.

Best Answer

I hate it. Because my husband substitutes watching **** rather than having sex with me. When we do have sex, I feel like it's boring and it's just him using my body to get off instead of us having an intimate relationship.

Best Answer