Personally, I would feel safer than if she did not.

Best Answer

She does. She has a concealed carry permit. I definitely approve of her doing so.

Best Answer

Thank you :)

Best Answer

I should have added that both my daughter's carry.

Best Answer

Wonderful :)

Best Answer

I'd be fine with that. In fact I would approve. I would make certain that she knows how to use it effectively and only as a last resort. I would advise her not to tell anyone or show it to anyone until it needs to be used. Let her know that if criminal types know that she is carrying a weapon then they will want to take it from her in order to prove a point. If the weapon is a surprise to the attacker then he will be at a disadvantage until he gets over his surprise so it should be used quickly in order to put him out of action before he can react. If she pulls out a weapon and the attacker takes it from her then she will be in serious trouble because, again, he will have a point to prove.

Best Answer

Very good thought, something I am sure her hubby talked to her about, but since you brought that up to me just one more thing I will add to my list of cautions I will share with her, Just love my kids so much.

Best Answer

Bravo, bravo! I carry a knife when I go mtn biking alone and a can of sabre. I think it's smart.

Best Answer

Yes very smart of you. And ty :)

Best Answer

Depends on does she know the right way to use it and care for it:-)

Best Answer

Yes sir indeed she does, she was trained by a police officer along with her husband and they both have their permits. :)

Best Answer

I'd feel protected! As she'd know how to handle a weapon it she had a CCW. They don't give those out to just anyone these tays.

Best Answer

Yes that is true and that is the main reason she carries it for her protection. She works so many night shifts.

Best Answer

Ah - and she much not be living in my little old hick town where one can up and down the back 40 or everyone in the neighborhood... (I love it when the neighbor is a mile or so away... Not being unsociable, just liking my privicy.

Best Answer

Well she does live in a little hick town, however we get alot of different people in the summer months up here. And well one gal about my daughters age was abducted at the end of april of this year and that happend only about 30 miles from my daughter. And another gal I know was murdered and they never found her killers, and then this other gal in the next town over was murdered about 4 yrs ago :( just alot happening in the area we live.

Best Answer

GEEE!!! Ever think of putting a gate around your entire community and kicking out all whom you do not know and have not had a complete DHS background check?

Best Answer

BTW - nice legs in the avatar!

Best Answer

Trust me would love to do that. It really is a nice little place to live, I think more and more though just kinda drawing in people that well are not so good :(

Best Answer

Hahah ty, and mine are truly that white hahah :)

Best Answer

Yeah - that tend to happen once someone discover a cool place to get away in.... that why ya need the guard at the gate down there at the entrance road. (Don't forget to give him plenty of shotgun shells.)

Best Answer

Oh but then you can show your legs off with them pantyhose things... lol

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Hahah your cracking me up ;)

Best Answer

Oh - ah - is that good or bad?

Best Answer

Just made me giggle that is good :) hahah

Best Answer

OH - maybe my funny looking tights need adjusting.... Nope all seem in order and decent.... hmmm.... I guess it's just silly lil me....

Best Answer

:-D

Best Answer

As long as she's not in a gang I'd be all for it

Best Answer

No she is not :) she is 24 and married and works. She is just such a little thing I worry about her all the time love her so much. And ty for the response :)

Best Answer

Maybe I should get one :-)

Best Answer

I know since she has got one I been thinking the same thing. So many odd things happening in the county I live just crazy and my aunties house just down the road from me was broken into last year and well the thieves stole guns from her and jewelry and other misc things. I am so glad my auntie was not home when that happend.

Best Answer

Wow. Ok, I'm so looking into it!

Best Answer

She found an officer about an hour away that gave the safety classes and all and then she went through that got her permit. Her and her hubby both can carry one on their bodies. Matter of fact she has come over a few times and my son in law had it in a holster. Have to admit at first was a little scare for the fact I know it was loaded and well guns are guns. But I am getting a little more use to it. The whole protection thing is the motivator.

Best Answer

Good, as long she is trained, legal and mature.

Best Answer

Yep all 3 :)

Best Answer

If?

Best Answer