"You're a lying *****"!
laceset laceset 36-40, F 13 Answers Apr 13, 2012

If he said I was lying about passing out? Id be annoyed because he knows I dont lie to him..

Best Answer

lt does happen...?

Best Answer

I'd be very unimpressed and feel kinda let down. Do I want to be left feeling like this? no I do not...so I quit depending on him for my happiness immediately and expect either

A) He does something to prove remorse that is category Human/ we all make mistakes

B) He does something else that is category Alarm Bell/ Red Flag

Best Answer

its okey.. I passed out too sometimes.. lol!

Best Answer

For some reason I get the feeling people misunderstood the question. I think she wants to know how you would feel if your bf/gf's reaction was "you lying *****". My reaction to that would be - ok here's the truth ....don't call me again cuz I'll be passed out"

Best Answer

If he works and he's quite busy then yeah I'll let it pass. But sometimes that even happens to me when I'm sooo tired :/

Best Answer

Sounds perfectly valid to me.

Best Answer

one action isnt enough to base an oppinion. but if thats how i met her. i wouldnt ask her out on a date.

Best Answer

its hard to answer the ph if uv passed out.

Best Answer

he was overtired and fell asleep...

Best Answer