I have tried the usual mug shot sites.... "Person" may or may not have been arrested on Friday...how would I find out for sure? And can I find out the details also? THanks! NvrKnowy
NvrKnowy22 NvrKnowy22 26-30, F 11 Answers Sep 22, 2009

the arresting agency will tell you if they have a person in custody if you phone them.in the USA,that is...

Best Answer

If u find him behind the bars...

Best Answer

In my country noone tells you anything, try contacting a family member of that person. you will find out eventually. I had trouble getting info about my own brother when he got arrested.

Best Answer

well it depends on where ur from or where it was they got arrested.. look online at ur city's court website... then put in their info..

Best Answer

Have you tried calling the jails in or around the town you believe this person was arrested in? Or read the newspaper? Haha in my home town they lists the arrests for the week in the newspaper..

Best Answer

If you know the county in which they were arrested, go to the superior court site in that county, it is usually free but may not be in your county. They usually have an online site and you can type in the name of the defendant on the master list. It will tell you all the arrest records but if it's a common name - you may get lots of records of other people with the same name so it helps to know person's age.

Best Answer

The most least expensive way is; Make good friend with a local cop. If u already know that the subject was arrested- you can submit a FOIA request to the court involved, but you are normally requested to submit a detail of why you need the info to start with. <br />
If you can supply the subjects full name & birth-date; Iv got access thru Home-Land Security- but what you'll get is everyone with the same full name & every state in the USA & Canada which can turn out to be 6-51 pages of folks who were arrested under that given name, which in turn may not be related to your subject at all. If you could supply the subjects SSN# this could be helpfull- but if your subject is arrested under a bogus SSN#..."guess what?" Make sure your cop friend is FBI or CIA. You can also hire an attorney- but who wants to spend a fortune these days...

Best Answer

I don't think just anyone can that is why for some jobs prospective employers ask for a police clearance before hiring. (well in Australia anyway, I do domestic cleaning for an agency so I required one before going into clients homes)

Best Answer

ask a cop.

Best Answer