That was a regular occurrence when I was stripping, sometimes the women would be very embarrassed, most times the woman would get excited and turned on, and if I was lucky, sometimes the ladies would show me how good they were at hand jobs, and even blow jobs

Best Answer

My wife did that to me on my 30th, Infront of a roomful of people.I embrassed my self with a stiff one.as she rubbed on me..YIKES....

Best Answer

that would be awesome :-) a male ******** to feel up for the night

Best Answer

Not a problem.

Best Answer

I wouldn't give up one of my presents to someone because they were nude. LOL AND why pay someone to do that? I'd rather wear my own birthday suit.

Best Answer

Same way I always do, get drunk and enjoy the ladies

Best Answer

My mate or my MATE? a ********? Hmm. That was ahelluva guesture, now how do I get rid of her...

Best Answer

Awww. Really don't like those kind of ideas.

Best Answer

I would reluctantly thank my mate, let him leave, and then ask the nude what he/she wanted to do, and apologize that my mate went through to the trouble to get the nude.

Best Answer

I would say he is getting what he wants and that is to see you get embarassed. Just kiding he only wants the best for you! lol

Best Answer