He will not come to house when I am here, comes when son is home and will not answer my call, in past he would prefer to text, but not about important things. he lies to my son that I was the one that continued our 1st court appearance. I think he is just trying his best to annoy me.
willowtre willowtre 46-50, F 4 Answers Jun 7, 2012

Get a restraining order.

Best Answer

Contact an attorney..fast!

Best Answer

got one, but he is slowing the process down by postponing court

Best Answer

Been going thru that for two years now. If you figure out how to speed things up...let me know.

Best Answer

If they're his personal property and not jointly owned, let him take them.

Best Answer

boy toys, but marital property, has already talked about selling them with son.

Best Answer

Talk to a lawyer and get prepared to fight or try to talk to him and come to an agreement.

Best Answer

he is to busy with his new woman to talk with me. I agree with the getting prepared to fight part.

Best Answer

You need a lawyer and possibly a restraining order, unless the things he wishes to remove from the house were in his possession when you married. Anything he owned when you married is still rightfully his.

Best Answer

I haven't gone to court yet for ed, hence no restraing order. All his stuff has been acquired in the last 25 years.

Best Answer