chop it up and feed it to the pigs they eat everything...................bones teeth the lot...........true story

Best Answer

fascinating creatures...

Best Answer

I like your answer because you make me feel like a saint.

Best Answer

Burry it into the woods.<br />
The hole must be 6 feet deep because if it is not, wild animals can dig the body out and it gets you in trouble when littles kids discover bodies.

Best Answer

septic tank

Best Answer

Fu#k, you've thought about this before!

Best Answer

*whistles innocently* XD

Best Answer

I see that you are answering the question but I,d wager that a saint like you would never have evil thoughts on your own.

Best Answer

No,not you.A good chap like you never has evil thoughts.Heh heh!

Best Answer

&lt;--saint

Best Answer

Put it in a porcelain tub, pour sulfuric acid over it, let it completely dissolve over a few days, and let it run down the drain, then bleach it all out. Best way to do it.

Best Answer

Take it to the abbey bank in my town. The queue there is so long nobody would notice the body was dead for at least three years!

Best Answer

I suppose the smell from the decaying body would be confused with the smell of a manky fart.

Best Answer

If I were to bump someone off I would smother them and lay and lay them on the sofa.After that I would loosen a gas line conection so gas would seep out and then I would light a candle.

Best Answer

If I had pigs I'll give it to them to feed. Since I don't, I'll bury it deep in the fucken forest.

Best Answer

in the morgue

Best Answer

Next door

Best Answer