EarthlingWise EarthlingWise 41-45 11 Answers May 30 in Community

- Ensure that the core feature/purpose which members have registered for work perfectly (i.e. communication: notifications have to work at all times, properly).<br />
- Eliminate the issues that annoy most members (e.g. spams and trolls).<br />
- Enable members to individualise their profile more (e.g. bigger avis etc...).<br />
...and a lot of other suggestions - But these are suggestions from a management point of view, from a member's point of view, just be a nice person and engage in (constructive) discussions with others!

Best Answer

Bingo

Best Answer

Add cursive fonts, cartooning buttons, pastels and balloons.

Best Answer

Make it an 18 and older site...

Best Answer

Hoover out all the pervies and nude Avis!<br />
They are pretty offensive in their mean way of behaving!!

Best Answer

Honestly I would wind back most of the changes of the last two years. I found it much easier to be connected to the people I liked here. Particularly, it notified us if friends made a comment or something. EP do not understand community, they view their site in simplistic terms. I work in community development - there is no such thing as a simple 'community' - it is a complexity of connections.

Best Answer

make sure the links on the buttons work

Best Answer

mandatory web cams

Best Answer

How about make it so you have to do something to keep the account. If all you do is look and make a comment now and then or you do nothing but ask short one line questions, your account is effected somehow. You have to put some thought in things the computer will know if you never write a story or give a long reply to someone.

Best Answer

I could leave it I suppose. :P

Best Answer

Hmm. Not sure that would make it better D':

Best Answer