alone03 alone03 22-25, F 12 Answers Jan 4, 2009

When they build a shrine to the person with pictures taken with telephoto lenses from balconies and knit mittens out of the leftover hair in the person's hairbrush. That's when you use your pepper spray on him and run for your life.<br />
~Jennie

Best Answer

When they call the other person you've been talking to and call them out of their name. Tell the person, " I know more about you than you know" calling them by their first and last name and you've never met them. Making you aware they know where you work and refusing to give any information about themselves or the other individual that is the mutual friend. " When the obsessed person have your phone CLONED whereas every call, text, pix, and conversation you send, receive and/or have...they receive and hear as well

Best Answer

Well, right now I'm looking for answers to this question. My mother said that the guy I once dated a year or more ago, is obsessed with me. So... I'm kind of scared.

Best Answer

There's this guy who I briefly know who drinks down the local pub. I met him through friends of mine and have probably spoken to him in person about 3 times. I don't drink down the local pub anymore and haven't done for at least 6 months and in that time someone gave him my number. He's a nice guy but always txt me and never stops texting last night he txt me asking what I was doing, who I was with, and was my mate that I was with male or female! Why should I have to answer his questions? He's not my bf and I hardly know him! Is he obsessed or just trying to control me? Please help!

Best Answer

Oh believe me, if there is an obsession goin on, you will know it. You will not get a moments peace without this person getting on your ever lovin last nerves. They will call you all hours of the night. Text you. If they live nearby they will show up at your house all hours of the day and night. They will bang on your damn door while sending you a text message. They'll visit your workplace. They'll send you flowers/gifts at your job..have songs played for you on the radio..profess their love for you on the internet...tell you they're your "one true soulmate"....blah de blah de blah...you get the picture...And before its said and done, you'll either have to scare the ever lovin **** out of them, or get the authorities involved.

Best Answer

I rather forget, than next to.

Best Answer

Hi there, your question interested me because through my work I have come across a man who I think is obssessed with my client. Perhaps if I outline briefly some of the situations that have occurred, it will help you to decide. My client is a thirty something, very attractive girl. She works part-time for this man who is in his fifties. Months ago, she started having severe personal problems and confided in him. He set about helping her in many ways and despite him having a wife and family, devoted a lot of his time to trying to sort out her problems. Eventually he brought her to my organization which specializes in her type of situation. Very quickly, she has regained control of her life and is now confident of a brighter future. However, the man has changed from being a solid, supportive friend into someone who cannot seem to come to terms with her new found independence. There has never been any question of a romantic relationship between them but he is acting like a jilted lover. If she does not call him for a day, he responds by texting her nasty messages. He has called members of her family and friends to tell them bad things about her. On one particuler night, he called her 43 times. When I spoke to him to ask what was going on with him, he said he felt hurt and rejected. I asked him what it was he wanted from her and he couldn't say. He said he knew there could never be anything other than friendship between them but he felt her to be ungrateful. I hoped that by speaking to him frankly and leading him to look at the reality of his actions, he may realize how irrational he was being. It scared me that his feelings about her were so strong that he may become violent if she did not act in the way he wanted. His reaction when she went out for a drink with another male friend was to tell her that this other guy had psychopathic tendencies. The only thing I feel I can do professionally, is to make sure she has a strong support network of people that are aware of the situation and can help to pursuade this guy that he is losing his chance of the platonic friendship he wants and is in danger of stepping outside the law. This is very sad because he is a kindly person whose initial aim was to help out but along the way his feelings for her changed and he imagined that she felt the same. She still would like to be friends & is extremely grateful to him for everything he has helped with but that does not give him the right to control any aspect of her life. Maybe they both had unrealistic expectations but, when you are in trouble and the hand of friendship is extended, it is very hard to refuse it. I hope this helps.

Best Answer

when they wont let anyone else near that person but thierselfes. they wont let anyone else talk to them or see them and they are real jealous of them

Best Answer

if they are constantly pestering them, asking them stupid questions, start insulting randomly then progresses to complements. etc........

Best Answer

If you haven't figured out if they're obsessed with you, chances are they're not.

Best Answer