Questionator Questionator 26-30 138 Answers Feb 18, 2012

Question of the Day

Just as I am at this moment- happy and full of life. I wouldn't make my wake/funeral to be a sad occasion- I want good tunes playing, lots of food and booze. I want to be cremated so that my ashes can be mixed in with fireworks and as my final goodbye, I want my friends and family watching as I'm shot up into the sky.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

I went to a funeral at an Irish pub once (well Irish in an Atlanta suburb style). The guy who had it wife died of cancer. She didn't want people to be sad so the owners of the bar shut the place down and all of us celebrated her life with food, alcohol and happy tears. She is buried at Arlington as he was a Vietnam vet. He is there now too sadly. Some of the best neighbors I ever had.

Best Answer

That's the way to do it. Sure, it's a sad occasion, but I feel that you are paying a greater tribute to someone by celebrating their life rather than mourning their passing.

Best Answer

likewise hun

Best Answer

I love your party for the living idea. Shooting remains no necessary but fun, possibly add fireworks. I don't want a tomb stone but love the saying that "She wanted to be made love to well and often".

Best Answer

I love that! Awesome!

Best Answer

Why would I even care?

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

would you like to be forgotten?

Best Answer

Maybe

Best Answer

I read this question and had the same answer as you. It's kind of sad. I'm not sure why I feel this way. Why don't you care?

Best Answer

It would mean far more to me to be appreciated for the sacrifices I've made for others while I'm alive than after I'm already dead. I'm mean what's the point??? And you're right, it is kind of sad.

Best Answer

Forget me

Best Answer

Unique, giving, open-minded, clever, fun-loving artist. Yeah, that sounds good. :~)

Best Answer

That sounds good. What you said.

Best Answer

Thank you :~)

Best Answer

I don't really care if I'm remembered or not because I'll be dead anyways.

Best Answer

Honestly.

Best Answer

I would like to be remembered as a sweet soul and a person who was very kind, helpful, and supportive and someone whose good deeds made an impact on others lives.

Best Answer

As the girl who never gave up despite her pysical disabilities and limitations.

Best Answer

i really dont care if i'm remembered or not. i'd rather not be remembered. i actually don't want anyone that i know to be contacted if i were to die. i'd rather they think i'm somewhere out there still trying to make it. ive been to too many funerals. my heart still aches for all of them. clearly affected me. i'd rather be forgotten. doesnt hurt as much. and yes. thats how i feel. will never change.

Best Answer

One of the 'good guys' - good mom, good friend, good mentor to my students. Someone who touched people's lives in a positive way.

Best Answer

As a friend people could talk to.

Best Answer

I don't care how I'm remembered, just so long as I'm not forgotten.

Best Answer

Probably as a funny, nice, and huge alice cooper fan. lol

Best Answer

I love that your profile picture is Roger Taylor from Queen's "I Want To Break Free" music video. Totally awesome. He does make a pretty lady.

Best Answer

In the work of the people ive helped

Best Answer

I want people to come view my grave & be able to push a button that makes a fart noise & have some grating with brown fumes coming up from it. I have been unfortunately dubbed the "Fart Machine". I have had some of THE single most audible explosions from my *** since I was around 10. Yeah..my tombstone should read: "Here lies..(push button). This would tell my life story

Best Answer

I would like to be remembered as someone who learned everything he could about the world around him in order that he might leave it a better place than he found it.

Best Answer

.....<br />
Ever heard of Lupe VĂ©lez? X] lol<br />
oh Frasier how do I love thee?

Best Answer

prefer not to be

Best Answer

Hopefully the good I've done outweighs the bad but I really don't want to be remembered at all.

Best Answer

Mad, totally and utterly insane, id like folsk to think about me and think WTF man that dude was crazy as a bag of badgers but a good guy.

Best Answer