Questionator Questionator 26-30 155 Answers Jun 8, 2012

Question of the Day

As someone who tried to live his life with love and compassion,a family Man who loved those so near to him with all of his heart and soul.

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Nice answer

Best Answer

as a woman who had a real heart that was functioning all the time for her people.

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

lovely!!!!

Best Answer

As someone who loved God and cared about other people.

Best Answer

I know I will be remembered as a nice,generous,helpful caring person, and I know most want to be remembered that way.

Best Answer

That I was a loving husband and father.

Best Answer

I'm sure you will be remembered that way :-)

Best Answer

I hope so. I hope to become a father one day so I can be remembered that way.

Best Answer

By people with Alzheimers

Best Answer

with a smile...

Best Answer

vividly

Best Answer

I want to be remembered as a thoughtful, loving person, who loved her life and lived it to the fullest. And therefore I had better not die until I get to that point. :)

Best Answer

The Amazing Spiderman

Best Answer

as the person who cared about other people

Best Answer

A kind and caring woman who didn't take crap from anyone. A real tough chick inside and outside. A heck of a gamer and a true friend. And a very loving and devoted wife.

Best Answer

That I helped improve the lives of others so they could be the best they could be.

Best Answer

The one who never gave up.

No matter how much she was put down.

Best Answer

as someone worth remembering. for everything that I do and for everything that I have failed to do.

Best Answer

As a warm person who cared about the others and loved some people a lot.

Best Answer

Like I remember my grandmother, and think of my mother; as a strong loving woman who did everything in her power to love and care for her family and friends.

Best Answer

I would feel I made a difference, and would have completed my journey, if I were remembered for being ..... KIND.

Best Answer

i will be remembered as others will remember me; thats all i would like.

I am impermanent, i am connected to everything in this world, how could anyone be forgotten?

Best Answer

I want to remember all the great and wonderful times I have shared with my loved ones. I hope that if I can do this they can too and I hope that my our memory's will be strong enough to help us live forever, because "A man does not truly die until he is forgotten".

Best Answer