they brought out a new website, shared by twitter, facebook and youtube.<br />
its call YouTwitFace.

Best Answer

Best Answer

LOL does anyone use Myspace any more? <br />
I looked at my old one a while ago........ in most of my pics Im either holding a drink or a ***...... or Im pished

Best Answer

myspace is dead in the warter lol......never you holing a drink OMG

Best Answer

Shocker innit?

Best Answer

im im immmmmm stund lol

Best Answer

I can guess lol and I looked a real chav back then too o_0

Best Answer

what was ya back in the day lol

Best Answer

How do ya mean? (Im fick today lol)

Best Answer

LOL what i mean is what music was ya kicking drees scence lol

Best Answer

Oooo I geddit lol. Well me dress sense aint changed that much o_0 jeans trackys denim minis short shorts vests etc and lots of branded and slogan t shirts........ like 2 or 3 necklaces at the same time lol and earrings specially big ones lol. I still like them :-P Ive got a side ponytail in a lot of my pics too *eek* and loads of pink of course..... Ive always listened to a bit of everything...... that aint changed much either :-)

Best Answer

cool ..so in a nut shell you ant change that much have ya lol..............................................can i hop through ya earings

Best Answer

Basically no lol *boasts* I dont even look older really :-P Erm size of you no way.............. *giggles* anyways youd hit yaself on the bunnys or 'Playmate' logos in some of em

Best Answer

You Tube.

Best Answer