lacedup77 lacedup77 26-30, M 9 Answers Jun 12, 2012

i'd say "Hi Dad!"

Best Answer

I would have a not so friendly talk with the person behind the garage, and explain to them with each punch in the face, that aint cool to belittle a person for kicks and giggles ! :)

Best Answer

I have a couple of very quick witted relatives who do this as a vehicle for humour.<br />
I normally call them on it. One time my sister and her husband were playing a game with another couple and the couples were exchanging sharp hurtful barbs while they played. When the game finished, I asked her privately why they talk like that to each other. She said she wasn't aware of their manner of talking. She paid attention the next time and put an end to it. She also stopped that type of exchange with her husband. I never went again as I didn't enjoy the comppany of all four as the hostility was overt. I think it improved her relationship with her 'darling' though. ba<x>sed on her say so.

Best Answer

I've seen that happen a few times, and it can get pretty awkward if you are the sole guest seeing it happen. It's nice that you stepped up and intervened.

Best Answer

thank you. most kind of you to say so

Best Answer

Your welcome!

Best Answer

I would try to gently intervene and let the bad talker know that they were being rude and ungracious. If that did not stop them, then I would know that person was cruel or an *** or resentful or something, and I would avoid them like the plague! Then I would apologize to the "victim" and try to make them feel better. I HATE it when good people do not want to get involved or say something!

Best Answer

If it were not a relative or family friend or relative and if it were malicious and not in fun, I would be mad and reprimand them for it.

Best Answer

"Aww c'mon dude that's not cool.."

Best Answer

I would verbally smackdown them. Family friend or whoever if they are being dic*s then they goina get it.

Best Answer