I'm the person who is deaf, I'm telling my friends, coaches, and teachers as well, no even my principle knew....
DeafAngel DeafAngel 13-15, F 13 Answers Jan 27, 2013 in Parenting & Family

I would want to hug her - I have known several people like this who feel embarrassed, afraid to share and a bit lonely.

Best Answer

id be impressed if i had never realized

Best Answer

I would want to know how I could help. Make sure I didn't hide my mouth when we talked face to face, use Skype even if we lived close so she/you could read my lips.

Best Answer

Tell her that she's still the same person to me and I won't treat her any differently because of it. Just because she's deaf doesn't make her any less of an important person in my life. I'd also probably ask why she didn't tell me before and give her a hug if she wants one. :)

Best Answer

Who cares? =)

Best Answer

id be like, how come u always heard me when i talk to you?

Best Answer

I'd tell her I still love her and don't see her any differently. I would secretly feel bad that she couldn't tell me before(I totally understand though, unfortunately there are people that would treat someone differently).

Best Answer

Your question brings me the image of someone who is never listen to, whom nobody cares when he talks... And that by knowing that his friend is deaf become aware of how much he is ignored.

Best Answer

I'd let her know that she is still the same person to me, nothing has changed in my opinion of her.

Best Answer

No wonder she took a long time to reveal her secret. Sounds like she did well for herself. I am deaf and have problems making new friends. The question do you still want to be her friend now you know she is deaf?

Best Answer

Jawdrop. Followed by the spanking of her life.

Best Answer