DUBST3ps DUBST3ps 16-17, F 15 Answers Oct 5, 2012 in Community

I'd know in my own head that this kind of thing is just due to ignorance. And you can't argue with an idiot because even if it slapped them clean in the face, they don't see truth or reason. All that's important is what you feel within yourself.

Best Answer

If the question sounds honest, I will generally just explain I don't like the feel of wet cloth so I prefer swim briefs. If the question sounds judgmental, I'll generally make a snide remark like, "No, sorry to disappoint you. You seemed like such pleasant company." I find the stupid ones are generally too dense to realize just how bad they've been insulted and walk away in confusion. The smart ones tend to realize they are hunting trouble and tend to move away glaring.

Best Answer

I get called that all of the time. I wouldn't care, I have no problem with gay or bi people at all.

Best Answer

I would ask them from which rock they crawled under.

Best Answer

I'd be somewhat bemused because I know for a fact that I do not dress in anyway whatsoever that could lead someone to believe I'm gay or bi. I'd probably have a good laugh.

Best Answer

I have a friend who I don't hang out with very often but when I do, we usually drink and go party.. Her grandma has picked us up multiple times and so has her uncle.. Once when I was super drunk, I apparently was making lesbian jokes and I guess I accidentally said I was a lesbian (I don't remember any of this lol) and to this day, her grandma still thinks I'm a lesbian.. My friend told me about a week ago "My grandma asked if you were still into girls" LOL!! I think it's the funniest sh*t ever XD I love her grandma, she is so funny.. Wish my grandma was like her haha

Best Answer

I wouldn't be dressing in a way that would cause ppl to ASK me that

Best Answer

I dunno why but I don't feel offended when deemed as Bi or Lesbian coz I know I am a female by preference and biologically.

Best Answer

Really depends on how the question was asked. If it was an earnest inquiry due to something i'm wearing being associated with gay culture, i'd just clarify and probably learn something. If it was snide or rude, I'd probably just walk away.

Best Answer

Wouldn't care. It's the way I dress, my choice, not his/hers and I am not changing it for him/her.

Best Answer