HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 6 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Health

I have self harmed before as a coping mechanism but I can't comprehend why someone would want to hurt themselves because I did it. I am okay. There was times it made me anemic but still.

Best Answer

It would really scare me but I would be confused too...I would prob call police buttalk to them until they get there

Best Answer

I think you should reallly sit down with that person and talk about it. Maybe, you can both agree on maybe not ever doing it again or attempt to..?

Best Answer

Don't exactly understand the question. He wanted to kill himself because you did self harm? I would think "What the fuсk, man!?".

Best Answer

i wanted to kill myself cause he does self harm

Best Answer

ok, well, totally honest, I think that's the most stupid think I have heard in a while. sorry, but your life is not worth who hurts themself.

Best Answer

i'm just worried

Best Answer

well, killing yourself isnt going to help him, all that's going to result in is you dead and a guy hurting himself.

Best Answer

but at least, i'll never hear the news that he's dead.

Best Answer

You'll never hear any news... You'll be dead. Imagine the affect you would have on the people who do care about you? how would you feel if someone killed themselves because of you? That is one hell of a guilt trip.

Best Answer

yeah, i just realized it today, that's why he left me

Best Answer