I really do detest that man and his arrogance. I would probably not even bother to show up.

Best Answer

I love Dr. Phil. He gets straight to the point and doesn't let anyone pull the wool over his eyes. He's amazing.

Best Answer

I find his advice rather simplistic and hardly effective to be honest. He seems to be quite judgemental at times as well. I also detest the sound of the clapping audience after one of his standard remarks. Anyway let's agree to disagree :)

Best Answer

He just knows what he is talking about. He keeps it short and sweet but he still cares for everyone that comes on his show and is always willing to pay for the aftercare of families that need it.

Best Answer

Surely he will do that. He also likes to donate quite some money to charities related to the subject that was handled on his show. Public relations must be important to him.

Best Answer

Completely agree with your assessment of him, GreatLeveler. Much of what is discussed on his show should also be done behind closed doors, not on television for the titillation and amusement of his viewers. And It never ceases to amaze me how many people are willing to air their dirty laundry in public. That kind of exhibitionism is beyond my comprehension.

Best Answer

He doesn't force anyone to be on his show. They willingly write in and if their story gets selected most of them willingly come on the air. He's not like maury or those other dumb shows that are there just for drama. He truly helps people with their problems and doesn't put up with anyone's crap.

Best Answer

I agree that no one is forced to go on his show and that it has far more socially redeeming value than Maury and those other crap shows. That said, I think people's desire for fame at any cost is being exploited by Dr. Phil. National television is a terrible place to get therapy.

Best Answer

Dr. Phil doesn't exploit anyone. And sometimes those people need a wake up call. That's why some of them appear on tv, correct? Besides, he does a lot of behind the scenes counseling too.

Best Answer

Agreeing with everything you just mentioned. He also seems to pick sides quite often and target some of his contestants in order to score cheap points with the audience and viewers. At times it looks more like a play performance for tv than an actual psychological sitdown. TV ratings must play a part in this. I also remember one fragment of a guy being invited to his show only to be send off by Dr. Phil for his human degrading behaviours. Why then invite him in the first place?

Best Answer

He doesn't pick sides. But he understands who's at fault and who's the victim caught in the middle. He is such a God-fearing and wise man.

Best Answer

Yes, he is. He even pays for the after care in treatment facilties if they wish.

Best Answer

I'll give him credit for paying for whatever care they need after the show. That's an undeniably good thing for him to do.

Best Answer

I'd sabotage the interview by stringing together as many expletives as I could. They'd have to bleep out so much that essentially nothing I said could be broadcast.

Best Answer

lmao smart

Best Answer

Ole Phil better be skilled at water boarding cause I'm not talking.

Best Answer

Lol dang.

Best Answer

I would go off on that sanctimonious d-bag. My swearing has been known to blister paint.

Best Answer

I would decline.

Best Answer

who ever graves a dr phill is living in a dreamy world he doesn't help people he exploits their issues

Best Answer

Well we do have program on Channel 4 - Embarrassing Bodies. Well..seeing is believing. How they appear on that show, I do not know.

Best Answer

No, thank you, but thanks for asking.

Best Answer

umm no im not doing that. Not unless theres some gold and meth in it for me. No way, no how.

Best Answer

LMAO

Best Answer

Or a free cat ^_^

Best Answer

Rofl oh wow

Best Answer

Scared

Best Answer

Me too

Best Answer

That's my business not for everyone in the world I wud say

Best Answer

I'd like that. He's a bit of a dink but he DOES cut right through peoples BS.

Best Answer

What problems? O:-)

Best Answer

I'd be pretty excited, i have a few people in mind i'd drag there with me to sort out some family shtuff

Best Answer

No i wasn't.

Best Answer