Nimbus007 Nimbus007 46-50, M 32 Answers Jun 12, 2012

1. be devastated. <br />
2. wonder how I raised a girl who didn't respect herself any more than that.<br />
3. STRICTLY ensure her that she was going to keep the baby and raise it, and kiss her social life goodbye. You play, you pay. <br />
4. love her no matter what.

Best Answer

Yipee..!!! ...Im gonna be a GRANDPA!!!

Best Answer

I would help her to decide what she wants to do. I really don't understand what those that think forcing the child to keep the baby accomplishes. I knew a woman this was done to......She never bonded with her child. They could have allowed her to put the child up for adoption and at least given the baby a chance at having a loving mother. She may have even felt differently if there was no force involved.

Best Answer

The man responsible for raping my baby would be a dead man. My gun is always loaded.

Best Answer

Parents should be blamed st,as a parents we should tc of them each n every sec..where was we when they doin tiz kind of dirty stuff?Even a new born baby is not safe in tiz cruel world!Before blame the kids we should ask ourself st.Even wat eva steps v took,v still cant stop the fate...Meet the dude n his fly who responsible 4 tiz.If there are no positive solutions,then lodge a report!He should face for wat he has done..If let him free then he will destroy many more innocent young girls life,...

Best Answer

I'll be ok with it, as long as the father supports her.

Best Answer

I would be supportive and let her decide what she wants to do its her baby and,she got herself pregenant by having sex. Just keep in mind adoption! Not abortion.

Best Answer

I would cry for the loss of her innocence...then we'd have some decisions to make....

Best Answer

I would take her to a doctor to make sure she was otherwise OK, and I would help and support her. I would also make sure the father or his family supported her, or if he was over 18, I'd kill him.

Best Answer

Wow a nightmare I hope never happens. Might do something crazy

Best Answer

I run a simple home, and simple homes have simple rules. If you make a mess, clean it up. If you're hungry, go get something to eat. If you're mature enough to get pregnant or get someone else pregnant, you're mature enough to get out and get a job to pay for the little angel.

Best Answer

Happy as ****!

Best Answer

Did you watch Texas Chainsaw Massacre ? Yep,something like it.

Best Answer

Extremely pissed. But eventually I'll pull it together and support her and find the father and make sure he either leaves and pays child support as soon as hes working or make sure hes committed. Cant abort the kid, its gotta live unless there is danger to my daughters health then abort. Will be tough work but will focus on the nice side of having grand kids instead.

Best Answer

First I'd be shocked...then pissed...then disappointed and then we'd be in the car on our way to the clinic because there's no way she's giving birth at 14.

Best Answer

After watching my brother in law go through this with his 16 year old daughter, I'd say I'd be frustrated and severely disappointed.

Best Answer

First thing, I would be speechless, speechless and speechless.

Best Answer

There's a saying in Welsh..."rhy hwyr codi pais ar ol pisso" - it's too late to pick up your petty coats after you have peed

Best Answer

Drag her down the abortion clinic, and then set about the father ( of her child) with a wood chisel

Best Answer

I have a 14 year old daughter? Great. I gave birth when I was two. Ask her who the father is and if he plans on helping. I would ask her if she thinks she should have the child or not. It is her body. I would support her.

Best Answer