Honest Answers Please , I need them ...
ibbitson ibbitson 18-21, M 12 Answers Apr 7 in Community

dude !!! dudeeeeeee !!!!!! i dont want to even think about it !!!!!

Best Answer

I don't know but I wouldn't want to have anything further to do with him.

Best Answer

Dob him in

Best Answer

I have issues, since my dad did overstep appropriate boundaries with me when I was a kid. I ended up feeling nothing but disgust and rage at my father for the way he abused and mistreated me. He was a coward because he couldn't admit his own shortcomings, but he said enough to me that validates what he did to me and that he knew it was wrong.

Best Answer

disgusted and disappointed... shocked and repulsed... leery (this actually happened to me about someone else in my family, not my father though...) it's unpleasant to say the least..

Best Answer

I would collect evidence and then speak to a psychologist..

Best Answer

Well, depends. Just ****, or actually acting on it? If the former, I'd pretend I didn't know. I don't want anything to do with that hornet's nest. If the latter, I'd report him in a heartbeat.

Best Answer

the former usually leads to the latter or maybe stems from it... I don't think it's proper to even view such things and I think it's an actual crime in our country to even be in possession of such media.

Best Answer

I've read that the former actually prevents the latter in many cases, but either way -- so long as he isn't hurting anyone irl, I'm not getting involved. Too much of a can of worms.

Best Answer

how do you know he is?

Best Answer

Due to people coming forward he has been convicted , **** and in**** charges ..

Best Answer