womaninlove21 womaninlove21 22-25, F 101 Answers Nov 17, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I would walk away and let them have some privacy.

Best Answer

hilarious

Best Answer

Reach for my smartphone...

Best Answer

Leave them alone,what would one do if some animals are having s e x.Let self nature be and a lot of sexual perversion will vanish.

Best Answer

Shout "Mum! Dad! I'm trying to read here ... god I hate being a member of the Waltons"

Best Answer

Probably blush and think, "yup, didn't need to see that..where are the MIB when you need them?"

Best Answer

Stare....

Best Answer

shockingly bored.

Best Answer

Watch

Best Answer

Smile and wave...smile and wave.

Best Answer

Depends on location if you open bedroom door then close it quietly but if in public move back and watch i know for me turn on if some one watching called that's called exhibitionist and you can't be one if no one watches

Best Answer

Probably let them have some privacy. That's what the horrified family who parked next to my college girlfriend and me did! I've never lost an erection so fast in my life!

Best Answer

I'd likely just quietly watch and play with my ****.

Best Answer

Watch - malways interested in learning new technique

Best Answer

Slow clap. And then probably put one hand in my pants.

Best Answer

Lonely

Best Answer

If they are in public, they want to be seen. So I'd watch, and ask to join.

Best Answer

I would watch from a respectful distance. This happened to me one time years ago when my g/f and I were "doing it" on what we thought was a deserted trail in a park. Another couple came by and, unfortunately, we hadn't planned for that as we were more or less blocking the trail. They were real cool; they somewhat embarassingly excused themselves and then proceeded to walk around us as best they could, but they had to come a lot closer than anybody was comfortable with at the time. Afterwards we had a real good laugh, and have retold the story many times; it never fails to amuse all concerned.

Best Answer

Hit them with a frozen dinner and tell them the frozen food aisle in krogers is no place for that.

Best Answer

So What

Best Answer

depends how they were making love... there is def something beautiful about two people being connected that way... in all liklihood id walk away, but curiosity would keep me staring for a bit

Best Answer