redrosegarden redrosegarden 26-30, F 25 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Community

"people fap to this???"

Best Answer

I would know it wasn't me and it was photo shopped. There are a least a half-dozen women in my city that people mistake me for, so someone thinking I did something that I didn't is not new to me. I've had police officers looking at me and each other repeatedly like I was a suspect and I've had a woman say she saw me one work night when I was sound asleep riding in a car around the apartment complex with some guy.

Best Answer

Ive had an offer or two but declined.... Im not like that Im very selective on who gets to see me! =))

Best Answer

#1 I would criteque how I looked.

#2 I would attempt to determine whether the site was earning money on me

#3 I would then begin a case against the site and the person that posted it, MERELY for the money earned I had been cheated out of.

Best Answer

Oh sh..

Best Answer

Well, I hope some one somewhere liked it.

Best Answer

I've uploaded one or two before, but I'd be surprised to see them again. However, if I saw any of the other pictures I've taken or have been taken of me, I'd be slightly embarrassed, somewhat indifferent, and maybe even a bit turned on. xD

Best Answer

Someone thought of me and make himself look good and me look good too :)

If there's one, then my husband would say = babe you are a star! :)

Best Answer

My partner wouldnt of posted it sooooo it would have to be my ex

And

I was 15-17 in any he would of had so Id sue him for distributing child p orn

Best Answer

I would be totally amazed! Mainly because i have never posed naked for a photograph, and have never taken a photograph of anyone whilst they were naked.

Best Answer

Nothing new lol

Best Answer

I'd react the same way everyone else would:

I'd vomit.

Best Answer

I feel pity of the poor morphing techniques of that person who uploads mine.

Best Answer
Best Answer

Be like... "yer welcome"

Best Answer

i would laugh, then panic, then cry.

Best Answer

I would shut down the internet at the main switch. I don't really know what state it is in however.

Best Answer

I don't think I'd be that bothered. I'd wonder where it came from and look to sort that out, but I don't think it would have any major impact on my life. If someone asked me about it, I'd tell them I'm not to blame.

Best Answer

I'd be like... ooh sexxaaay :P

Best Answer

hihihi:"> That ***** has one nice *** >.<

Best Answer