HardikDilSe HardikDilSe 26-30, M 21 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Realize I'm flogging a dead horse, in the relationship and move on.

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Sexual orientation doesn't really matter to me. What happened in the past should remain there.

Best Answer

and what if he gets attraction to the same sex even today?

Best Answer

Of course it would hurt that he found someone else, sexual orientation would not matter then either

Best Answer

Thank you for BA :-)

Best Answer

I would kick her *** out, now! I only want women who want men.

Best Answer

I told my ex that he was at least bi... He didn't agree.... How did I know, you ask?

One night he asked me if I had ever made out with another woman. I said no, I have not met a woman I've ever wanted to kiss... He said his ex used to make out with his buddy's girl and then he would make out with his buddy.... Somehow he didn't make the connection.... Needless to say we didn't last long.

Best Answer

I'd be fine with it, I have often thought of doing the same

Best Answer

forget the past. appreciate what's in front of you

Best Answer

and if she still get feelings for the same sex?

Best Answer

then she's not the monogamous type, talk to her

Best Answer

Wow, that's tough..it wouldn't be a good reaction I know that much

Best Answer

I would pack their bags and get the replacement ordered.

Best Answer

lol....loved the way you put it

Best Answer

If it was before I wouldnt care, I would likely be curious

Best Answer

React? nah.. i'll probably ask her if she still interested on having a relationship with the same sex, if she said yes, I'll let her go. If No, I'll cont the relationship and move on as long she will assure that im the only one she wants.

Best Answer

Its ok I prefer my women to be bi-sexual for a man its entirely a new ball game

Best Answer

If it was in the past I don't think it would really phase me...sex is sex. If he was having an affair with another man, I'm not sure how I would react but I do think I could accept that. It's not another woman and I don't think it would feel like competition for me. Interesting question....

Best Answer

well i cant answer reacting to a he cos i dont have he partners i have she partners...

& if she had a relationship with the another girl.. i'd stick around there should be some good fun to come..

Best Answer

I would congratulate her.

xW

Best Answer

It would be over because he is cheating on me. Or do you mean in the past? that would be an interesting conversation. I dont know how i'd react.

Best Answer

i meant it on the past

Best Answer

I would probably be surprised (just because it wouldnt have been expected) but nonetheless, it shouldn't really change anything much. But I dont know -- cant say for sure unless im in the situation

Best Answer

Wait a sec. You are a guy asking about your boyfriend having had a homosexual relationship in the past???

Best Answer

yeah....thats whats it about

Best Answer

good luck... I've been trying to figure them out for years

Best Answer

what do you mean by "them"?

Best Answer

men

Best Answer