If I loved my loved one, then I trust him/her enough to allow him/her to explore his own reality and face his/her own consequences.<br />
I would certainly be curious as to why. But as I am thoroughly familiar with many religions, I would engage in an in depth discussion to find out as much about the new religion as possible.<br />
I cannot love another if I insist that the other adhere to my own views.

Best Answer

Thank you!!! :)

Best Answer

Any religion except for Islam I can deal with.

Best Answer

Is there any particular reason for that? Please share it- thanks

Best Answer

Because in the Quoron it calls for conquest or convert of all non-believers. Because it has NEVER been modernized.

Best Answer

I raised my daughter to make her own choices. I am atheist but when she wanted to go to a church youth group with her friends I checked out the place first and saw it was okay, then she started going regularly. She now calls herself Christian, and that's fine with me.

Best Answer

As far as I know our generations are Catholics and practicing regularly but someone really wanted to convert to be an Islam.. I am not against to any religion but it's a shock &amp; couldn't know how to advice or react.

Best Answer

There are actually a lot of similarities between Catholicism and mainstream Islam.

Best Answer

See you later time. I'm atheist.

Best Answer

What the bloody hell are you waffling about now? An Avatar isn't a belief system. I use it as it relates to my real name. That's all. Atheism is the only way to live, no doubts. Fark Jesus. He was fiction and still is.

Best Answer

marry them

Best Answer

Say if that one is your family member son or daughter

Best Answer