Be honest. And imagine that they had it for a few years.
annabegin annabegin 26-30 12 Answers Apr 5, 2012

What's the point in being a friend if you walk away when your friend needs you most? I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing that when it really counted, I just walked. It would hurt to see, and be hard to handle. But it's not about me. It's about my friend.

Best Answer

I could never ever walk away from a friend who had cancer. I saw how much support helped my mom when she was battling cancer which she lost. My friends mean more to me then my family does and I could never let them go through something so awful alone.

Best Answer

My Best friend had Cancer and I was with her during a lot of it, I would never turn my back on her in a time of need because that is not a true friend and I know she wouldn't either.

Best Answer

If I knew, I would be supportive. If they didn't tell me, then were not tight like that, I guess.

Best Answer

my friendships are through thick and thin

Best Answer

Support them. All we have is each other.

Best Answer

If you walk away from someone who has cancer you're not really their friend, so the only valid answer would be the former.

Best Answer

support them

Best Answer

Support them.

Best Answer