it's a job interview question. how do you answer it? :]
prodigarl prodigarl 18-21, F 16 Answers May 3, 2012

As a bike spoke cleaning device

Best Answer

Stick it on ebay and I bet some perve would buy it LOL

Best Answer

There is a story about a guy who became a super tooth brush salesman. He set up a booth with chips and dip outside a local supermarket. When people tried the dip, they universally said, that tastes like sh*t. To which he replied, "It is, wanna buy a toothbrush?" I'm guessing if they fell for the dip thing, a used toothbrush would be an easy sell.

Best Answer

i would say... she's a beauty, one owner, low mileage as the previous owner only had 4 teeth... properly maintained in an upright posistion during storage.. comes complete with racing stripes and the newest in gps electronics... ACT NOW!!! this ones priced to sell. :)

Best Answer

As a fine arts tool to be used in spatter-painting

Best Answer

Greenwash it. "don't waste your money and contribute to your local landfill. Buy a pre-owned toothbrush and save the planet!"

Best Answer

Forge a certificate claiming it used to be property of Johnny Depp. :) Or, if they don't have a sense of humour, come up with some scheme to certify that the brush has been little used and carefully sanitised. (Not sure how you could do all that and still sell it at a profit, but that may just be why no-one really sells them. :)

Best Answer

As a handy, gun-cleaning "Utility Brush, like new condition"

Best Answer

Butt hole/ball scratcher, nicely worn in so gentle on your tender parts.

Best Answer

Claim it was owned a celebrity. You'd probably get hundreds for it.

Best Answer

On Craigslist! I wanted to sell some used sanitary napkins, but for some reason I didn't have any luck selling these

Best Answer

No word of a lie, on here and I swear this is true, came across a guy who liked to cross dress and well used pads. He was SO happy when he came across a used one in a dustbin of a female, and YES he recycled it hahaha.

Best Answer

Oh my God! Now I have seen everything

Best Answer

Say it once belonged to someone famous.

Best Answer

It's great for getting in those tight spots?<br />
We autoclave all our Pre-brushed tooth brushes.

Best Answer