bekkyboo bekkyboo 31-35 24 Answers May 27, 2009

I wouldn't.. I'd change it into pennies and build a fort :)

Best Answer

Buy a house, get a new car, spend some on my kids, give some to my parents, friends, relatives, charity organizations and save a lot of it.

Best Answer

I would never have the chance. The government will take almost half of it for taxes.

Best Answer

I would educate myself and save for my children's education as well as pay off bills and with whatever was left buy a home and take a nice vacation with my boys and Eric :-)

Best Answer

sadly, 1 million dollars is not that much anymore.<br />
i would pay for my schooling and help w/ my sisters schooling.<br />
buy my mom a new washing machine.<br />
put the rest in savings. <br />
--nothing too exciting.

Best Answer

Do I have to spend it??<br />
I'd prefer to put a good majority of it in the bank or invest it and use the interest to help with regular living expenses. I'm sure I'll need it when I retire more than now. <br />
OK, maybe I'd get a tummy tuck & laser hair removal and pay off my house! But I'd still have 880,000$ left over to put away!

Best Answer

I'd buy a big house that me and my grandkids can live in and a car and then I'd use what's left to help people who are trying to help themselves.

Best Answer

Pay my school loans, my fiance's school loans, and probably go back to school to learn Russian. Learning it on my own is tough. :P

Best Answer

I'd pay of my parents' mortgages, put enough money in the bank to get me and my sisters through college, buy myself a Cobalt SS, and then donate the rest to charity.

Best Answer

Hmm, first I'd pay off all my debt, then I'd donate some of it to different organizations and churches, then I'd buy a better car, get a nicer home and put the rest away for future needs (college for the kids, unexpected needs, ect...).

Best Answer

give it to charity think of the children that are starving in the 3rd world

Best Answer

Fast and hard.

Best Answer

Buy a house, pay off my jeep....divide the rest between my kids, and put it in savings, each in their names, to leave them, when I am gone.

Best Answer

Buy a house and lot. Invest in real estates.<br />
Then sponsor a charity program for children or needy ones.

Best Answer

I would get the latest treatment for schizophrenia and travel, and buy a penthouse near my girlfriends home, i would also buy her pictures that she makes, and clothes, furniture, make the permit to drive

Best Answer

army surplus store

Best Answer

A house. And a butler (Gerard, if at all possible) to keep it clean and tidy.

Best Answer