Start by growing your own foods as much as possible. Recycle everything. Reduce energy consumption. All of these things are already being done and all create jobs.

Best Answer

SUPER ANSWER. One of these harmless but highly rewarding things that can be done right away, so an intelligent part of our population can start that change, without any Governmental control. MEANINGFUL JOBS - it is up to us!!

Best Answer

Look up folks who garden and start a community garden..........

Best Answer

WONDERFUL ANSWER! I so hope that it would be our great beginning to re-invent our mode of life. (We need to learn what we put in our mouth, and where it comes from)

Best Answer

thanks, I'm presently making an effort to do it.....

Best Answer

So am i. I actually work for this non-profit that designs a new futuristic model town. Welcome to join us novatownsite.org tell us your story.

Best Answer

Thanx! I'll check it out.........marc

Best Answer

Have all the local businesses start ink stamping the cash... with the towns name, and the words.. Please Spend Me Locally.....

Best Answer

Not a bad idea - I think that when that futuristic community can become quite SUSTAINABLE and independent from major junk producing industries, it can play its own local currency - re-valuating old conventions. Brilliant idea.(In my opinion - creating Euros was a stupid thing to do, what a mess!)

Best Answer