What the....your plate is overflowing! You're going to want study groups each week. Also, budget your time, like 2 hours for each subject or something, so you can chisel away at them all instead of having to do a ton last minute and messing up your grades. Also, make sure you have a no distraction zone; it can be study hall, a library, the kitchen table, whatever. Just somewhere you won't goof on facebook. Also, just so you don't burn out, try to get everything done during the week so you can party and relax on the weekend.

Best Answer

tnx vic...out off all the subjects,my worst is mathematics course it has so many catergories like:geometry,analytical geometry...fuctions,algebra and so on...do you have any idea of how i can atleast master some of the catergories

Best Answer

It's mostly just practice. If you're bad at math, you're going to have to practice more than the assigned work. However, yahoo answers and the website wolframalpha helped me get through calculus. I'm sure you can find other websites and lectures out there, there's definitely a bunch of youtube videos as well. I think there's this guy named King Khan who gives really good lectures on all sorts of things on youtube, check that out for your subjects too.

Best Answer