saleemkarvy saleemkarvy 26-30 12 Answers May 14, 2012

Capable to do much more than others 4 my family & 4 the country,<br />
Just need 1 chance.<br />
Hunger 4 success is pouring out.

Best Answer

Best Answer

I'm just here. I found this site by accident. I just come for entertainment purposes and to see if there is anyone with the same experiences that I have had.

Best Answer

1. Be a good father. Not a directive from day one obviously, but clearly the most important once it became part of my world.<br />
2. Be a good person. For those who follow the Christian tradition (which I don't, I'm a humanitarian if anything) the phrase "Love thy neighbor" is apt.<br />
3. Use my natural talents to their maximum potential. I'm very good at mastering systems, so I work in IT and do very well as such.<br />
4. Continue to learn and grow. I used to identify with Republicans. Then they moved far to the "right", which is to say they have become corrupt (Look for Americans For Prosperity banners behind them when they speak publicly, no organization is more corrupt). I read newspapers that are conservative and liberal. I read books in both manners. I watch documentaries in both manners. I never dismiss anything until I know both sides. What the Democrats stand for now is much what the Republican party stood for a decade ago, aside from the social issues I've always leaned towards the "left" on. Now I know both the Republicans and Democrats are beholden to special interests, neither serve the people. I'd never have known any of this if not willing to listen to a view alternate to my own.

Best Answer

Slytherin.

Best Answer

I would say I'm very ambitious and will achieve my ob<x>jectives.

Best Answer

Be the change you want to see.

Best Answer

I'm a person who tries to spread love and kindness wherever I go. I'm a work-in-progress, and my ob<x>jective is to touch as many lives as I can by helping as many people as I can.

Best Answer

B/c I smile everyday! :D

Best Answer

Getting there, but I am grasping right now.

Best Answer