Check with food banks and churches and keep job hunting -- and not just on the net.

Best Answer

First i would have to stabilize myself mentally, I would do as much as I could around the house, and keep looking for work. I was in this position a few years back. It's a rough thing to go through.

Best Answer

There are always options<br /><br />Ratracerebellion, is an option

Best Answer

Well I am not unemployed but need work for sure.. get another job..

Best Answer

All you can do is the best you can.

Best Answer

Welcome to free trade, good luck, and never feal alone.

Best Answer

It's a rotten situation to be in. I'm currently unemployed and am also the sole breadwinner for my family. I was able to save some money while I was working and do have a 401K I can pull from if things get desperate. For now, I'm using unemployment funds and some of the severance I received from my previous employer to take care of my family. I consider myself more fortunate than a lot of others in the same situation since I have an advanced degree and have experience in 3 different fields that I can fall back on in terms of a job search. It's still a major self-esteem crusher to be out of work; I don't think it matters what kind of work one does or who they are.<br />
If someone is out of options such as unemployment running out, no additional sources of funds, etc., he or she can contact their state's Department of Social Services for assistance with housing payments, food, living expenses, and in some states, utility assistance. Federal Pell Grants are available for unemployed individuals who want to get their first undergraduate degree, and this is an option for someone who wants to go to vocational school, learn a new trade, or get a degree to be more marketable in the job market. There is also the option of doing work under the table for cash if you have a skill, such as home repairs, etc.

Best Answer

gettin there........find other desparate people ......& share expenses ;-)

Best Answer

take care of yourself, mentally...don't become a burden even though you may feel like one, they are trying to make the best of things...help them with that.,

Best Answer